Which AFL these guys using? Looks attractive

I found some of the sites selling similar looking trading systems. Which AFL these guys are using? Refer the attached pics.

Looks like modified version of Rocket Jet with bunch of indicators. Any idea people, which AFL it is?

Attachments

cloudTrader

I found some of the sites selling similar looking trading systems. Which AFL these guys are using? Refer the attached pics.

Looks like modified version of Rocket Jet with bunch of indicators. Any idea people, which AFL it is?
All of these AFL are using Heiken Ashi candles thats why look more impressive. If you use a raw Heiken Ashi Candle AFL & plot Moving averages and Super Trend Indicator , it would too look quite impressive.

All of these AFL are using Heiken Ashi candles thats why look more impressive. If you use a raw Heiken Ashi Candle AFL & plot Moving averages and Super Trend Indicator , it would too look quite impressive.
On price chart, yeah those are Heikin-Ashi with supertrend. What are those indicator group in the rectangles ? Anybody know which AFL is this?

Can someone help me to prepare an scan alert AFL for following conditions
1. Buy when RSI 10 goes above 50
2. Sell when RSI 10 goes below 50
I'm asking for an alert AFL so that I can scan all 210 fno stocks.