Where could we see NIFTY tomorrow...

nifty will fall from tomorrow onwards as nifty slope during last time of the trade on friday bcoz the market momentum is losing stream in upward bias ,i think the market is in correction mode

sudoku1

nifty will fall from tomorrow onwards as nifty slope during last time of the trade on friday bcoz the market momentum is losing stream in upward bias ,i think the market is in correction mode
though there may b short term blips...but overall pic is still in favour of bulls in the med term.....the blips r just a trap for short term bears who have been beaten 2 pulp by the horns....watch out 14570 on sensex where the horns r ready 2 bash...:)

http://www.traderji.com/position-trading/21819-sensex-technicals-190.html#post350084

vishalalluri

hi everyune

i would like to particpate in this form wher experienced ppl like st .sm vikas are der
im vishal and have been surfing traderji like maniac:D
:!

findvikas

US markets will be closed on Monday but there will be quite a lot of development there.

Stocks, Bonds in Sweet Spot as G-20 Avoids Exit
Sept. 4 (Bloomberg) -- Economic policy makers are signaling they plan to leave emergency stimulus in place even as the global economy pulls out of recession, delivering what Credit Suisse Group AG and Bank of America Corp. call a sweet spot for financial markets.
U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet are among Group of 20 finance officials gathering in London today who say its too soon to declare victory over the deepest recession since World War II. While data this week confirmed the slump is easing, policy makers are unwilling to curb spending or start unwinding their record low interest rates and debt purchases.
That means stocks will benefit as growth picks up and bonds will be helped by central bankers reluctance to lift borrowing costs, say economists at Credit Suisse and Bank of America. The MSCI World Index of stocks has gained 55 percent since reaching a 14-year low on March 9. The Merrill Lynch & Co. Global Sovereign Broad Market Plus Index shows government debt yields are the lowest since April.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=aKHQAFivV38U

I think it will be a great week ahead and we might see sooner than later 4800-4900 if liquidity continue to drive this market. The only way I see this rally stopping is either China tanking another 10% and close below 2600 and US cutting the liquidity.

Your views?

findvikas

US markets will be closed on Monday but there will be quite a lot of development there.

Stocks, Bonds in ‘Sweet Spot’ as G-20 Avoids Exit
Sept. 4 (Bloomberg) -- Economic policy makers are signaling they plan to leave emergency stimulus in place even as the global economy pulls out of recession, delivering what Credit Suisse Group AG and Bank of America Corp. call a “sweet spot” for financial markets.
U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet are among Group of 20 finance officials gathering in London today who say it’s too soon to declare victory over the deepest recession since World War II. While data this week confirmed the slump is easing, policy makers are unwilling to curb spending or start unwinding their record low interest rates and debt purchases.
That means stocks will benefit as growth picks up and bonds will be helped by central bankers’ reluctance to lift borrowing costs, say economists at Credit Suisse and Bank of America. The MSCI World Index of stocks has gained 55 percent since reaching a 14-year low on March 9. The Merrill Lynch & Co. Global Sovereign Broad Market Plus Index shows government debt yields are the lowest since April.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=aKHQAFivV38U

I think it will be a great week ahead and we might see sooner than later 4800-4900 if liquidity continue to drive this market. The only way I see this rally stopping is either China tanking another 10% and close below 2600 and US cutting the liquidity.

Your views?
Those were the days... was I always as bearish as I am today? Nope :)
When markets made weekly closed @ 4680.40 on 4th Sep , over the weekend I was expecting 4800-4900 in very short span and we saw Monday closing at 4782.90.. that's not all 22 sep we closed at 5020.20

... since Diwali night I was expecting some bigger correction which did sort off came in a form of 10% market correction. but the recovery from 4500 back to 5000 is not powerful enough to break past 5200... so what do you say... lets do another attempt to go all the way back to 4300-4000 and try it again ? :D