when is the due date ?

yes it will be calculated on your sales purchase diff. value....

Sir, what is the meaning, explain and forth, the matters of megapixels to the above Mentioned Did I missed the first read, the options of how the audit will be calculated, example on the Total Purchase Option Value = 350,000 (Total buy
premimum) + Total Sales Value = 352 500(total sell value) and total net value = 2500, how calculated aduit in option otherwise only total premiums option recived(mean profit eg..4000)+total premiums paid(mean loss eg..1500) total net value 5500. it may well be that u have net profit+loss from derivative & still have to go for tax audit,pl... explain sir:confused::confused::confused:

megapixel

Sir, what is the meaning, explain and forth, the matters of megapixels to the above Mentioned Did I missed the first read, the options of how the audit will be calculated, example on the Total Purchase Option Value = 350,000 (Total buy
premimum) + Total Sales Value = 352 500(total sell value) and total net value = 2500, how calculated aduit in option otherwise only total premiums option recived(mean profit eg..4000)+total premiums paid(mean loss eg..1500) total net value 5500. it may well be that u have net profit+loss from derivative & still have to go for tax audit,pl... explain sir:confused::confused::confused:
yes. if it exceeds 60L

yes it will be calculated on your sales purchase diff. value....
hello niftyfantasy sir...what is the meaning these post... calculated on ur sales purchase diff. Value....my 2th post ke thru isko explain kare...thanks sir