Whats with silver today?

Klewtar

Far East stock markets rose which prompted a sell off in gold and silver.

There's been too much volatility in the American markets since the 7th.

Until the Far East markets stabilize, it'll be very difficult to use technical indicators for trading gold and silver unless the MCX opens up at the same time as the Hong Kong market.

Klewtar

The trend looks bullish but the US fiscal cliff and Asian stock market gains seem to have stalled the rise.

Well. It went crazy today.. 700 points down in a jiffy in the evening.. I lost a big amount because of a wrong position. Even before I could place a stoploss, it slipped below my plans. Then, the recovery hope made it further worse as it slid and slid and slid to such low levels.. :(

MANISH_DAMANI

Well. It went crazy today.. 700 points down in a jiffy in the evening.. I lost a big amount because of a wrong position. Even before I could place a stoploss, it slipped below my plans. Then, the recovery hope made it further worse as it slid and slid and slid to such low levels.. :(
My dear friend silver could fall more as bollinger band in comex daily chart suggesting. Macd also not favourable and below ichimoku cloud which is sign of weakness. Keep stoploss of $30.593.IF that breaks then we will talk futher. If bounces from here then you are lucky.But in weak trend.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I survived with small loss but MTM was scary at one point of time.....:mad:

MANISH_DAMANI

Those who want to buy positional wait for buy signal because other indicator shows some more fall in silver.http://i.imgur.com/ix481.gif. Bullish Gartley harmonic pattern about to made wait for buy its buy signal target I will tell later when found buy signal in my view.