What were the worst trading mistakes that we commited from the list?

Worst mistakes that I commited were...

• Traded blindly without any homework or trading plans

Votes: 149 43.7%
  • Traded without Stop Loss or with too big Stop Losses (poor Risk Management).

Votes: 178 52.2%
  • Traded way too many trades in a day resulting net losses (poor Risk and Money Management).

Votes: 95 27.9%
  • Traded against the prevailing trend and then booked losses (poor Plan and Risk Management).

Votes: 127 37.2%
  • Traded with the trend but booked small profit and too early.

Votes: 129 37.8%
  • Traded at Market Price in less volume scrips resulting big losses.

Votes: 41 12.0%
  • Traded on speculations/rumour/news resulting big losses.

Votes: 53 15.5%
  • Traded within fear/greed barrier without risk/reward ratio.

Votes: 103 30.2%
  • Have commited all above and now seasoned trader.

Votes: 65 19.1%
  • None of above but some other.

Votes: 18 5.3%

• Total voters
One mistake which i regularly make is to prove that i am always right and in case market goes against me i feel that some big players are trying to make traders feerful so that they exit in losses but soon market will take u turn to the trend which i thought. during this i never realized that there are some background news which are changing the trend and those news reach to me very late when i have already lost huge amount which is not at all possible to recover next day
Did anybody faced this issue and how they handle?

- Believed at those times that my assumption about the market and what little knowledge I had must be 100% right.

- Believed at those times that my little excel sheets signals can beat the market.

- Believed at those times that my standard deviation signal and the most simple charts given from my excel sheet are always right, because I was not able to do any chart analyzes with out those tools.

- Always valued the short side of the market too much and was not able to see the positive signals in the market. Result: Continues try of counter trend trading even in the best trending up moves.

Lost or did not make any money through this behavior many times in strong up market moves. Had to learn reading charts the right way and value them with out my excel sheet. Had to accept that my tendency is on the short side and had to learn to handle this problem in up trending markets.