What kind of trader are you?

Your trading style?

• Total voters
I am a trader i like to trade everything that moves on the screen:D but that scared the hell out of money and it disappeared:( so now am a no trader till i find a way not to scare the hell out money:)

sumantra

Hi ,
Please anyone help me where i can get intraday charts for day trading. I do not know how to use Amibroker for intraday and for NSE markets. I am working with PIB, they provide intraday charts but its of little use to me.
Thanks,
BP Singh
me too..want to learn how to use amibroker for trading. presently my amibroker is of no use for me bcuz i am not a intraday trader. how to use it for swing/positional trading. who get utmost profit by using amibroker ?

sumantra

i am still a beginner although i entered in stock trading in 2008 but due to not giving sufficient time to trading my investments gone spoiling. but in 2012 i take it seriously although pursuing my job. i started commodity trading in 2013. suffered huge loss in nov/13 to march/14. still i am not able to give full time to trading as i have to pursue my job.so i am not able to present before terminal during market hours. and heavily rely on eod data. so a complete eod analysis software(that covers all aspects of stock and commodity eod analysis)is very much essential to me.

An intermediate who has stagnated in terms of experience as well as knowledge accumulation. I guess my drive to Learn and trade has gone sore after I took a huge hit a few months ago. Ever since, I've only been trading small (even by my own standards).
I have that feeling when a person gets bitten by a dog, even though he likes dogs, he feels scared to pet strange dogs because of an earlier incident. I need to get over that fear. Right now, the trader that I am, is like a one who has a gut feeling, where everything looks good, position is taken, the trade goes in my favor but book it in the first red candle due to fear of losing even that little that I have gained.