What is your Monthly Average Income in Options and Futures?

My Monthly Average Income in Futures and Options

• Total voters

aditya14

Depends on Capital.Mine is genreally 2-4% per month.
wow I want to follow up on what i said in 2009
It`s a wonderful story and all I can say is I`ve been through plenty of ups and downs and now I can say I make close to 50% every year.
Around 40-50k per month and growing fast.Its unbelievable really I was thinking of packing up last year January and one month changed my life and i have since learned and earned as much and made up all i lost in 2 months and earned so much.
Its like a rollercoaster now each month better than the one before.

SO IN SHORT DO NOT GIVE UP..... ever!!!

stock72

It is good to see your below post ... Me too crossing the bridge after a long struggle .. Last three months changed my ledger upside down and put me in a stronger position ...though this month still struggling ....best wishes for you happy trading

wow I want to follow up on what i said in 2009
It`s a wonderful story and all I can say is I`ve been through plenty of ups and downs and now I can say I make close to 50% every year.
Around 40-50k per month and growing fast.Its unbelievable really I was thinking of packing up last year January and one month changed my life and i have since learned and earned as much and made up all i lost in 2 months and earned so much.
Its like a rollercoaster now each month better than the one before.

SO IN SHORT DO NOT GIVE UP..... ever!!!

Last edited:
playing covered option is best but if u play naked option then u will die poor :xD:rofl:

whisky

If average from day 1 to 3rd Nov 2103 .. then the monthly average is 27083 rupees/ month profit ...
I love your TOTA system Sir.. n your humor too.:thumb: Plan some party for big profits.:thumb: