What is the solution not being tracked by the stock broker?

hello.
I am ankit from delhi,India.
I do intraday trading only and sometimes in fno. i dont have demat account.
at the moment i have only account with zerodha.
and i am constantly making 100k Inr rs per month pure profit from last 4 months.
But sometimes i felt like i am being tracked/traced by the stock broker but i am not sure.
I am thinking to close my trading account every 2 months and then reopen new account so that the broker is not able to know and treat it as new different account.
Anyone have got any turnaround for this?
or anyone who can make a deal with me who can do the whole process for me and i will pay him the fixed amount of money?
I thought to have direct nse membership line but it is quite alot , i dont have much money except around 5-600k rs

hello.
my name is ankit and i am from delhi.
i have account with zerodha from last 6 months.
i am constantly profiting around 80krs inr mo including brokerage from last 4 months.
but sometimes i felt like i am being tracked/traced by the stock broker.
Thats why i am thinking to close my current trading account every 2-3 months and then reopen new account so it look like new unique account and further if i being tracked i can repeat the process again.
I am looking for someone who can take this headache and do it for me for some money.
If you have got any other solution not to being tracked please tell me i will pay for it.
i was thinking to take a nse membership line but i dont have so much money. i only have around 6lakh.
If you have a direct nse membership line which you can share with me that would be so great and i will pay for it.
Thank you.

maneverfix

May be Zerodha is piggy backing your trades and pushing them into profits. ;)

suri112000

Remember this , all your earlier losses of the day may not be covered in a single trade.So just take the high probability trades and book profits consistently.There is always another day.(amitrandive)
I am referring to your signature.

Falling into a big hole is easy and do not require any great effort. But the effort required to climb out of hole is the real challenge. If a trader can make out a strategy to do that consistently he need not to bother about occasional big losses. Infact, it is the only method one is required to master in this game.:)

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Yes, the broker can easily track our trades through RMS.
You can go for direct market access (DMA), which allows investors to buy and sell shares directly on a stock exchange, but the cost is high.
You can Ask NSE for exact cost. You can opt for this option later. Just providing the link.

Direct market access (DMA), which allows investors to buy and sell shares directly on a stock exchange,

https://www.nseindia.com/content/circulars/cmtr12289.htm

https://www.nseindia.com/technology/content/trad_tech_dma.htm

I don't know the exact cost If any have the clear idea of the cost, share the info..