What are all the things i need to Learn to Become Good Trader

Hi

I need to learn the stocking trading,i have basic knowledge of trading but i wish to learn more thing in trading.iam self employed so i have enough time for learning,but i dont know what to do to become good trader.please help me

Iam interested in day and swing trading,what are the thing i need to track daily?

How can i get complete knowledge about day today happening of indian share market?

How to improve my trading skill?

Please answer my questions

Thank You

amitrandive

Hi

I need to learn the stocking trading,i have basic knowledge of trading but i wish to learn more thing in trading.iam self employed so i have enough time for learning,but i dont know what to do to become good trader.please help me

Iam interested in day and swing trading,what are the thing i need to track daily?

How can i get complete knowledge about day today happening of indian share market?

How to improve my trading skill?

Please answer my questions

Thank You

Don't be in a Hurry.It needs Patience,hard-work and discipline,plus a whole lot of other factors.

Start here.

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/6072-teach-man-fish.html#post38532
:thumb:

First you can understand Forex speculation. Every newbie should focus on Forex speculation and know forex news daily. That is the way you can become a good trader.

sudoku1

First you can understand Forex speculation. Every newbie should focus on Forex speculation and know forex news daily. That is the way you can become a good trader.
i think he has already LEARNED, so nt visited his thread wid a comment:D or may b seeing no comments frm members, hav opted 2 stay out of TJ:)