Welcome Telangana

jahan

Hello,

Same to u man .....thanks button not highliting.

"Iam proud to be a Telanganian".:thumb:

"Jai bolo Telangana" :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Regards

sr114

Hello,

Same to u man .....thanks button not highliting.

"Iam proud to be a Telanganian".:thumb:

"Jai bolo Telangana" :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Regards
b4 writing can u say - pls - I am proud to be an Indian first then TG-ians

pls forgive me if i hurt ur sentiment and ur fellow people from Telengana

rgds

Last edited:

jahan

b4 writing can u say - pls - I am proud to be an Indian first - the TG-ians

rgds
HELLO,

Yes....,ur right i have to mention it first....but u know one thing ....Telangana is also a part of india....so naturally iam also proud of as an Indian.....

u need to know one more thing also.... combining all states build a country..... so in my view....u first belong to ur state and then to ur country.(like we mention/write address on any envelope).

like cricket players..first they play for thier state and then after for our country..

see my way of thinking is different...thats why iam in the trading business...

yes...once again..."Iam proud to be an Indian"...

sr114

HELLO,

Yes....,ur right i have to mention it first....but u know one thing ....Telangana is also a part of india....so naturally iam also proud of as an Indian.....

u need to know one more thing also.... combining all states build a country..... so in my view....u first belong to ur state and then to ur country.(like we mention/write address on any envelope).

like cricket players..first they play for thier state and then after for our country..

see my way of thinking is different...thats why iam in the trading business...

yes...once again..."Iam proud to be an Indian"...
Yes thats the spirit

yes we write our mohalla, taluka, district, state on the envelop to specify our address - but the country comes first b4 all states as if the country is not there then there will be no state

thanx again to u and fellow Tg-ians for ur statehood

May god bless India and TG

rgds

TraderRavi

low risk profile
welcome telangana:thumb:, m a big supporter of smaller states, there sud be at least 34-35 states . now to be split , UP , maharashtra .
our state made in 2000 instead of 1950 , denied by #$%#%$#$ brahmin politicians of hills.:annoyed::mad: