Welcome Chirkut!

pkjha30

Thank you, Saint. :)

"You cannot change the direction of the wind,but you CAN adjust the sail..." ... and, dont be surprised if you end up from where you started :p (so true in stock market sometimes, profit-loss=0 for new-bees like me ) or who knows you may become a new columbus or vasco da gama (with your new startegies etc) but be very sure, if you will keep on continuously changing your sail, you wont ever reach your destination. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I was wondering yesterday how to set a signature..cudnt find in user Cp?
Those who don't adjust sail either sink or become fodder of sharks. Read "Zen and the Art of Yatching " . Always need to trim your sail to keep moving towards destination.

irreverant talks have certain charm as it invites people to your posts but does no good to your reputation in absence of real content.

Learned man are humble like trees with laden fruits.If you take some or all,tree never complains, next year it will again give you more ..

pk :)

Satyen

Those who don't adjust sail either sink or become fodder of sharks. Read "Zen and the Art of Yatching " . Always need to trim your sail to keep moving towards destination.

irreverant talks have certain charm as it invites people to your posts but does no good to your reputation in absence of real content.

Learned man are humble like trees with laden fruits.If you take some or all,tree never complains, next year it will again give you more ..
pk :)
Even some Learned man try to understand the question of a guy who can not speak english very well trying to ask in other laguage which the man even dont understand and still sit with him and cleared some concept

BUT SOME PEOPLE NEVER UNDERSTAND

Regards
Satya

deb99891

Even some Learned man try to understand the question of a guy who can not speak english very well trying to ask in other laguage which the man even dont understand and still sit with him and cleared some concept

BUT SOME PEOPLE NEVER UNDERSTAND

Regards
Satya
come on dear satya
lets we try to learn some thing from eachother
every one is well come
i think u ll agree with me satya
regards

Satyen

come on dear satya
lets we try to learn some thing from eachother
every one is well come
i think u ll agree with me satya
regards
Yes every one is welcome

No i was giving example real life Learned people ... what was said in Pks post

regards
Satya

sanyad74

@sanyad - lol. very intelligent question. ummmm... the first time I tried to walk, i must have fallen (i dont remember) and got hurt. But I never quit walking. And then wounds heal.. I day trade but dont like it very much as for me, it requires high concentration continuously. short selling in day trading has proved to be much worse.

@cactus - chill man. dont be angry. bheja fry? 7 up try. :)
Buddy!
Then walk very very carefully as you don't have proper balance and market does not allow to walk now a days!
Happy trading!