Weekend trading of a working professional

ksesha

Hi,

Relatively new to trading. Explored all areas of equity trading including Futures and Options writing. Tasted success and failures, learned the concepts of TA and gained confidence to commit sizeble amount of money so decided to build a portfolio. Decided that Muhurat trading on Diwali is a good starting point.

1) Plan is to buy approximately 10000 Rs worth of shares on each trade.
2) Will be investing only in the stocks listed for FnO segment (223 now).
3) Scan for signals based on weekly charts on Saturday for Buy/Sell signals.
4) Place off-market Limit orders on Sunday night @CMP and later on Monday evening @3.15PM modify the open orders to market order.
5) Download Bhavcopy EOD and glance at the stocks in the portfolio daily.
6) If close is less than StopLoss, then place the sell order that night @CMP and later on next day @3.15PM modify the open orders to market order.

I will be posting them here as and when I get a signals based on my setup only to develop a habit of record keeping and to seek advise from experts like you. So wish me good luck

Regards
Sesha

Hi,

Relatively new to trading. Explored all areas of equity trading including Futures and Options writing. Tasted success and failures, learned the concepts of TA and gained confidence to commit sizeble amount of money so decided to build a portfolio. Decided that Muhurat trading on Diwali is a good starting point.

1) Plan is to buy approximately 10000 Rs worth of shares on each trade.
2) Will be investing only in the stocks listed for FnO segment (223 now).
3) Scan for signals based on weekly charts on Saturday for Buy/Sell signals.
4) Place off-market Limit orders on Sunday night @CMP and later on Monday evening @3.15PM modify the open orders to market order.
5) Download Bhavcopy EOD and glance at the stocks in the portfolio daily.
6) If close is less than StopLoss, then place the sell order that night @CMP and later on next day @3.15PM modify the open orders to market order.

I will be posting them here as and when I get a signals based on my setup only to develop a habit of record keeping and to seek advise from experts like you. So wish me good luck

Regards
Sesha

Welcome and all the best:thumb:

ksesha

26/10/2011 - Buy

Symbol - CMP - Stop Loss
BPCL - 657.15 - 620
BOMDYEING - 420.25 - 268
DLF - 229.75 - 182
HCC - 27.55 - 21
IRB - 162.45 - 137
TVSMOTOR - 68.15 - 50