Wealth Creation

:clapping:
1) Average people think MONEY is the root of all evil. Rich people believe POVERTY is the root of all evil.

Average fellas are SCARED of money. You read that correctly. FEAR of money. You’ll hear average fellas say things like “I would never try and make money from this. I would never do this just for money” etc. Like money is AIDS and they would never try and get it. Everyone needs money because money is freedom. This fear of money is a one-way ticket to average town. Everyone needs money, there is no damn reason to make excuses or justify it or be afraid of it. I want money. This is how I make my money. Deal with it. Don’t be ashamed of your need or want for money. Get out there and take it and leave the excuses for average Joe.
:clap:

Wonderfull

Hats off to you.

niftyoption

“Keep your eye on the goal, keep moving toward your target ,

If you shoot for the stars, you'll at least hit the moon”

T. Harv Eker

niftyoption

@ Amit bhai ,

WELL SAID , ULTIMATELY PROTECT OUR WEALTH IS MOST IMPORTANT

:) :clapping:

Nest 3-4 months will be time for ELSS/ other 80C investments. The current limit of investments under section 80 C is Rs 1,50,000 and all traders/investors who are in Income Tax paying brackets must invest these amounts in any instrument of their choice.

Smart_trade

niftyoption

Nest 3-4 months will be time for ELSS/ other 80C investments. The current limit of investments under section 80 C is Rs 1,50,000 and all traders/investors who are in Income Tax paying brackets must invest these amounts in any instrument of their choice.

Smart_trade
POSTAL , INSURANCE, MEDI CLIME , ...

BUT DONT INVEST IN Tax sever mutual funds at present it is 3 years lock in period ... at present market is at high ...

if market crash your investment may lose .