Wealth Creation with Nifty Future

A big move in the corner ... may be monday !
Who will be the hero or villein may be ! What about Banks !
What is the fate of banknifty .... watch charts carefully !

Happy trading friends :)

tomorrow nifty sell signal will be prominent if spot closed below 8500 at the days end ... a sell signal too in MACD is likely to be generated together with 3, 5 EMA crossover.

Lets see ........

:thumb:

looks like heavy downside on Monday as infy has been closed 8.5% down at NASDAQ.
i saw this post today.

Infy closed below means ... dollar going downside ... that is a plus volt for our market.
if you watch closely ... our market moves in the opposite direction of dollar and crude movement.

By the way ... a buy signal in crude too is likely to be generated tomorrow too ... lets seee

niftytaurus

Hi Bull Sir
thanks for this informative thread.
I have been reading this thread for information about swing trading..I dont do swing trading..but trying to learn..
My main query is How to Differentiate between Sideways to trend market? You have told something about it..but if you can put some light on it..how do we know that need to put gear on sideways mood & now we are in trend..ya all indicators you mention, tell us..but they change with price movement..so if you can put light on this in detail, it will be nice..
Or how do you use Price action in this trading or how price help you in doing it?
thanks

So spot closed well above 8500 ... and again wait and observe mode starts.
(no harm with 1 lot buy position ... but strictly no sell ... and buy also must be when intraday buy signal with VOLUME starts near EOD 3 ema in any intraday dips ... with Strict SL of closing below EOD 3 EMA level)

Hi Bull Sir
thanks for this informative thread.
I have been reading this thread for information about swing trading..I dont do swing trading..but trying to learn..
My main query is How to Differentiate between Sideways to trend market? You have told something about it..but if you can put some light on it..how do we know that need to put gear on sideways mood & now we are in trend..ya all indicators you mention, tell us..but they change with price movement..so if you can put light on this in detail, it will be nice..
Or how do you use Price action in this trading or how price help you in doing it?
thanks
Hello niftytaurus ,

1st thing we must understand does not matter how much we try we can not understand the beginning or the ending of a trend within 10 to 20 points of initial movement ... similar can be said for sideways movement.

IF you have followed my system , and want to see through my glass ... continue reading.

1. Price movement is ultimate.All this indicators , oscillators are a derivation of price movement. Price movement is what change them.That is the reason technicals too sometime is not 100% perfect , because they change.

2. As i started to bulid my system ... it was very simple as buy above EOD 3 ema and sell below EOD 3 ema level... it worked but not always. A long sideways market used to give me long bad days , and sleepless night .. bad mood used to result in bad trade in the next day.
So i added 5 ema ... and a crossover of 3,5 for a potential strong movement atleast to minimize loosing too soon.

3. Still Sideways market was a concern ... sometimes very strong bullish crossover was also hit by some unseen concrete roof and i was damaged psychologically as technicals were not working and i also did not wanted to add much indicator to my system.

4. But things eases for me when i added the BB ... the invisible roof(or floor in case of sold positions))was not invisible anymore.I could exit as price hit the BB. If BB starts to expand and give the room for further movement in the same direction , i used to enter again.

5. I understood when ever there is lack of confidence in any direction .. price movement capped from both sides , decreasing volatility and that can be known from the movement of BB as both side encroaches towards the price movement.For example ... the day before Brexit poll ... price movement hit the roof .. and also lower band of BB was also encroaching ... i hinted here in this thread... Was i 100% sure .. NO .. NEVER ... i sold only 1 lot that day .. if i was sure i could have sold full capacity of 4 lots. The next day i also told in this thread to book profit .. not to keep sold position ... because the thought was in me is " i don't trust the market as it want to let me believe it is a start of a super down trend , why ! as BB lower band was also enchroaching upwards." See the chart .. Lower BB was at 8089 and spot nifty closed at 8088 a very strong recovery from 7927 with a super bullish Candle.

6. Still the system was staggering for me , there were many false trade ... i added MACD to filter out all bad 3,5 ema crossover ... and it worked wonder ... if there is 3,5 EOD EMA crossover and a MACD crossover in a single day ... (be it buy or sell) ... i am all out withh all my strength ... it happens once or twice in a year.
3/1/2016 was that day , Budget day. Nifty spot closed 7222.... was the trade profitable ... no question asked.

7. Watching BB movement closely i understood rangebound market sometimes a reality of 4 to 5 months of boring trade days ... i had to do something about it ... so i added W%R ... price hit the roof i sell .... price hit the bottom i buy ... it is not as easy as i said. but also as easy as i said .. if the roof is suppose 8000 , price has to come here and show some weakness intraday, then i will sell below it ... a bit adamant with my level , the one eyed guy lol.

8. Still there was many unnecessory noises in ranged bound buy/sell signals and trend market buy/sell signals .
Volume i added to my system ... if there is lack of volume in any signal ... i SIMPLE IGNORE.

Nifty tricks all of us all the time in our own unique way ... thats where we need money management.Lastly initiate trade not looking at the reward it might give , but looking at how much you can AFFORD to loose.
IF you can not afford to loose ... DO NOT TRADE.... that is also a trading, protecting money for better opportunity , isn't it so!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

ah! well i am not a BULL my friend ... i am still human :D:D:rofl:
Joking ..
Happy trading :)

I have a similar system, but I use EMA crossover and RSI in combination. Would love to chat with you more on a one-to-one basis and understand your BB application. I find it interesting how you use BB !

Let me know how I can get in touch with you