Wap for gan square

How do we find the wap for nifty at 9.29am from the NSE site ?

I tried trading with market price but a difference of even a point increases or decreases your chances of earning money.

Like for example when nifty was say 4389 at 9:29am was given a buy signal at 4391 and when nifty was 4390 at 9:30am was given a buy signal at 4008. Luckily i entered at 9.29 price and made a good profit which would have been much lessor if i had entered taking 9:30 into account.

I still dont have the answer to why such a big difference in buy position was given by gan square for 4389 & 4390 which is just a difference of 1 point. Could anyone clarify this ?

jallanankit

How do we find the wap for nifty at 9.29am from the NSE site ?

I tried trading with market price but a difference of even a point increases or decreases your chances of earning money.

Like for example when nifty was say 4389 at 9:29am was given a buy signal at 4391 and when nifty was 4390 at 9:30am was given a buy signal at 4008. Luckily i entered at 9.29 price and made a good profit which would have been much lessor if i had entered taking 9:30 into account.

I still dont have the answer to why such a big difference in buy position was given by gan square for 4389 & 4390 which is just a difference of 1 point. Could anyone clarify this ?

u should edit the nifty levels posted by u.. it might give a heart attack to many..!!:D:D:D:D

Anyways, check the GANN thread.. Its posted there..