Want to share some personal things

@eastern I can understand ur passion and effort u made in past few years for trading. But fulltime trading requires big capital and backup(for your day to day expense) to start with. Trading is a mind game also, u'll start loosing with those extra pressure.
Just focus on your study and career now, and side by side trade with less capital and progress slowly. Do a job to for temporary basis for next 5-10 years to acquire sufficient capital for your trading. Slowly shift to trading as the main business. There are lots of people who changed carrier (according to their passion) in 30s or 40s and got huge success.

It is unfortunate that when are just progressing, u r not getting help or support. But that's life, fight it in your own way to overcome obstacles. Be a trader, fulfill ur dream. Always have confidence that, U know urself better than anyone. If there is passion & desire, then u can overcome anything.

Secret Tips:-
You are making profits, it is a habit. Trade less but don't stop trading.
Approach to brokerage houses for trading related jobs if possible, with your experience of trading u can get an appropriate job.
If u are in the market-related job, it will be easy for you to pursue your dream as a trader quickly.
Plan your dreams. Best Wishes...
Thanks for your support and those wonderful words. :)

That's indeed a great idea to join a brokerage house. If that is possible then I can stay in touch with market. What are the qualifications required to join broking house? I heard about some ncfm certification is required. I am not from commerce or finance background. Do brokerage house hires to do prop trading and is there any incentive for profitable trading on behalf of the house? I have some certificates from zerodha challenge, will those be of any help?

nil.nik.9777

First thing just delete Facebook account if any and spend only 5 minutes in whole day on whatsapp.

Why don't you pull out your bike.. join some unknown bikers group heading to a trip to say x location for 5-6 days.
This will help you think about the life a new way..
And no need to think much as there are more aged people around us who are in worst problem like old age beggars, some cancer patients.. if possible try to spend time with them and helping them little.
I am sure you will realize happiness in life.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Yes, NCFM certificate will help. See below there are various jobs. Search internet, approach brokerage house directly to know more.
https://www.naukri.com/ncfm-certified-jobs

Usually, CMDM & DMDM required for jobs.
https://www.nseindia.com/education/content/module_ncfm.htm

many brokerage houses hire to do prop trading. Zerodha is also doing prop trading. Approach to them. Zerodha challenge can help.
Approach to various brokerage houses directly. Show them your Zerdha challenge certificate that u are already a profitable trader and can get NCFM certificate too if they required. Tell them the stock market is your passion. Such brokerage houses definitely want to hire younger people with the passion for the market.

My suggestion, learn meditation. To understand purpose of life, google for "Being Bliss" youtube videos(40 episodes) by sister Shivani and
Suresh Oberoi. This will eliminate your all problems and will give u right direction for trading. This will definitely help u.

Yes, NCFM certificate will help. See below there are various jobs. Search internet, approach brokerage house directly to know more.
https://www.naukri.com/ncfm-certified-jobs

Usually, CMDM & DMDM required for jobs.
https://www.nseindia.com/education/content/module_ncfm.htm

many brokerage houses hire to do prop trading. Zerodha is also doing prop trading. Approach to them. Zerodha challenge can help.
Approach to various brokerage houses directly. Show them your Zerdha challenge certificate that u are already a profitable trader and can get NCFM certificate too if they required. Tell them the stock market is your passion. Such brokerage houses definitely want to hire younger people with the passion for the market.
thanks for the information

My suggestion, learn meditation. To understand purpose of life, google for "Being Bliss" youtube videos(40 episodes) by sister Shivani and
Suresh Oberoi. This will eliminate your all problems and will give u right direction for trading. This will definitely help u.
thanks for sharing. I watched an episode and really liked the calm and logical discussion.

bpr

try to find things that bring you happiness ...do it ...like you have identified trading ...similarly there could be other things ...
life needs a purpose once you run out of things to do then it is very dangerous...
u have said trading you like then what is the problem that itself will consume entire life

trading requires lot of money to learn practice and finally reach profitability and so you need to study get a job( or do a business) and make a lot of money so that you can keep trading till u make a lot of money from trading ...

trading is good enough motivation I would say...

doonyadav

Dear eastern
God is creating this whole universe for last 1370 crore years only for you. He created Galaxies, Stars, Planets, Sun , Moon, Earth, trees, flowers, rivers, mountains, landscapes and so many things for you hoping that you will exist and need these things. And you are not happy? Man... enjoy what is there as it is. Just enjoy like you are the emperor of this universe. You have to do nothing as God has already taken care of that. Don't be doer ( Karta)
as the 'ALMIGHTY' is taking care of everything.
Just enjoy. Let it be what it be. We can't do anything ..... even breathing , heart beating , digestion, metabolism everything is taken care of by God.
So why worry, just enjoy.
Let everyone go to hell.
Enjoy food and drink (Mauj lo roj lo na mile to khoj lo)

Last edited:
I figured out that I easily get angry these days. I was not like this earlier but perhaps years of negligence and getting hurt made me like this. Trying to control my anger and the goal is to keep myself calm whatever the situation may be, but it is easier said than done.

Another thing I have noticed is that there are few peoples out there, no matter how much I trust them they will prove me wrong every other day. They will never even accept their fault no matter how much I try to point out their mistake and make them understand that their action is hurting me. What they do is to counter blame me to defend themselves.

I am just losing faith on people and developing trust issues. It seems like I won't be truly able to trust anyone. Please don't get me wrong, it doesn't mean I don't trust anybody. What I have noticed is that I have received immense help from complete strangers who don't have any benefit helping me, for example this thread and all of you who don't even know me personally is helping me. But getting hurt from people I know personally.