Want to know about firms and people

Hi Everyone,

I am a student of one of the most prestigious institutions of India. I got placed in the 1st week of our placements in the month of August in core stream After that around 4-5 trading firms visited our campus and I was very much interested in them but couldn't sit cause one student one job. I am very much interested to know more about firms and also to know about the people in this firm. I am willing to leave my job offer for a good learning platform for decent salary. Please let me know

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Hi Everyone,

I am a student of one of the most prestigious institutions of India. I got placed in the 1st week of our placements in the month of August in core stream After that around 4-5 trading firms visited our campus and I was very much interested in them but couldn't sit cause one student one job. I am very much interested to know more about firms and also to know about the people in this firm. I am willing to leave my job offer for a good learning platform for decent salary. Please let me know
most prestigious institutions of India => IIT/IIM ? or kanhaiyya wala JNU

lemondew

Bhai best trading institute is traderji offcourse. No fees. No age limit. Superb professors . Good entertainers available too.

fello traders available khushi mein or gam mein bhi

most prestigious institutions of India => IIT/IIM ? or kanhaiyya wala JNU

travi

Bhai best trading institute is traderji offcourse. No fees. No age limit. Superb professors . Good entertainers available too.

fello traders available khushi mein or gam mein bhi
Bhai, you are proven Chinese whispers :D:D:D:D