Want to earn Rs.60/day ?

Ameet148

Hi

I am trading with keatpro x, and after a long time and am still a noob.

I want to earn Rs.60/day.Considering the high brokerage charged by kotak, is there any guaranteed way to earn such amount daily without any loss?

I have a capital of Rs.17000/- with me now and am thinking to invest in mrf as it's a high cap share and would be much safer in terms of sudden fluctuation.What do you people think, will this share be able to provide my Rs.60/day?

Help will be much appreciated :clap:

Regards
Ameet148

VJAY

Hi

I am trading with keatpro x, and after a long time and am still a noob.

I want to earn Rs.60/day.Considering the high brokerage charged by kotak, is there any guaranteed way to earn such amount daily without any loss?

I have a capital of Rs.17000/- with me now and am thinking to invest in mrf as it's a high cap share and would be much safer in terms of sudden fluctuation.What do you people think, will this share be able to provide my Rs.60/day?

Help will be much appreciated :clap:

Regards
Ameet148
Dear Amit,
there is no guaranteed way in trading :)
if you learn some way to trade with moneymanagement and proper rules with some proved methods you can.....
and why you sticked with these big brokerage firms?now days many discount brokers are there .......:D

Ameet148

Dear Amit,
there is no guaranteed way in trading :)
if you learn some way to trade with moneymanagement and proper rules with some proved methods you can.....
and why you sticked with these big brokerage firms?now days many discount brokers are there .......:D
Thanks for the reply Bro. the thing is that I personally don't own a trading account and am using my friend's account, so am bound to use it.

Can you suggest anything about mrf, is it predictable?

Regards

VJAY

Thanks for the reply Bro. the thing is that I personally don't own a trading account and am using my friend's account, so am bound to use it.

Can you suggest anything about mrf, is it predictable?

Regards
Still you can reco ur friend to switch ...otherwise 60 rs ke liye bada chakker mein gir jaoge :)
mrf ?you mean scrip MRF?...i don't know ...as I trade only swing & intra in bnf & Nf...other members may help you....my personal view tatasteel & tatamotors good for intraday...as I traded it earlier :)...But you must have some plans/method....and MM :)

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I want to buy a bsnl 8mbps broadband plan, which costs 3000/month.From my home am getting Rs.1500/month and I want to generate Rs.1500 from shares, so that I can pay for my internet.

And lol that 69 is funny.
ok thats gud, I wish you success in your plans............:thumb:

ganeshams

But this is how many people enter in to Trading den. to start with very little amount either they end up with huge loss refilling their acc or they become successful traders.
P.S this is just my observation please dont take it seriously.

SexyTrader

Earning 69 is better than 60 :p