Volume Spread Analysis

since you are using vsa for 6-7 years and having mastered it, requesting your help on understanding how to use vsa for trading.
I can understand the problem that its more subjective in nature and not so easy to explain. You can share some examples of your experience on how you actually took trade decisions based on v&sa study. Please give your opinion on What time frame trading is more flexible and suitable with v&s analysis.
time frame is irrelevant in vsa its upto trader if you can trade on 1 min it will work
there is a book by gavin holmes which is a good starting point its explains vsa sequential trade set ups. as you have mentioned its discretionary so its difficult to explain how i take trades i look for immediate background for sign of weakness/strengths, try to find the level of s/r using volume and bars look for immediate trend (objectively) as in the below chart @ d its a down trend. above all i have the vsa plugin and software from tradeguider which for me is very useful.

@
primitivetrader
Thanks for the information.
I have a doubt if time permits please clear.
Red horizontal line (Trigger line) around 26620 its showing immediate high volume bar close point. Are you using close point of high volume bar for trigger line always or high/low also?
The point 'd' upthrust is it no supply bar as per vsa? and how to deal with very low volume upthrust?

Thanks.

@
primitivetrader
Thanks for the information.
I have a doubt if time permits please clear.
Red horizontal line (Trigger line) around 26620 its showing immediate high volume bar close point. Are you using close point of high volume bar for trigger line always or high/low also?
The point 'd' upthrust is it no supply bar as per vsa? and how to deal with very low volume upthrust?

Thanks.
study gavin holmes book you will get the answers