Volume Spread Analysis

I sincerely want to thank karthik on sharing his learning and knowledge on this wonderful forum, esp the way you have taken time to explain each instruments so coherently is a delight to read and understand.
I also would like to mention to one such stock which i have had a close eye on since it was trading in a range for several months gave a breakout of about 100 odd points from the high of the range and swiftly back in the range. The stock is zydus wellness.

HI,
Can anybody help in selecting a good charting TA software. I came across Ami and meta, both must be excellent because most of the seniors use it. But I came across Investar very affordable and economical compare to ami and meta. And no need to buy any data feed paying extra money it is included in the charges (around Rs.1300to 1600 pm).
Please guide me.

This thread was started back in 2005.but still we are following this.Sir I am from Bangladesh.and i want to tell you that u really opened a new world for the TA lovers.Thanks.May Allah Bless you

Thanks Karthik for the video.

Can you please elaborate on how you calculate Buying and Selling Pressure in this chart? Also how is the raw BSP data different from the BSP lines above it?
Hi,

I've been trying to replicate (and convert in MetaStock) some cannies indicators by Karthikmarar in particular the wonderful Buy-Sell pressure raw and associated ones... Buying-Selling pressure and VolForce (?).

If I've well intrepretated the codes should be the following:

B-S pressure raw: they are the difference Low-Close time V for buy-pressure (that's a negative figure) and High-Close time V for sell-pressure.

The Buying/Selling-Pressure should be the previous B-S pressure raw smoothed by an x periods MA... yet I dont know how many periods exactly... maybe 30 as for VSA volume MA by default.

The VolForce is the difference between Buying/Selling pressure.

Unfortunately I've not the data (in particular the volume) for Nifty 50 index so I cant check the results vs the Nifty 50 daily chart showed by Karthik in his video

Please if someone could post historical data for Nifty 50 including the volume we can check.

cheers

hiii karthik.........i read almost all ur posts on VSA and very interested.i wish to thank u for giving all these valuable informations........
y cant v go further more...can v please discuss abt trade setups and trades in this thread.........