Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

Dear Xray,
Whats are the thought process in your 1st long trade?
price opened above VA but traded inside VA and not completed 2 30 bars ?Is it only reason it took support @ POC?
Vijay !!!

Just check the distance between VAL and POC...not much play area so waited for just completion of 30 min ,once its taken support on POC it become nice setup !!!

if play area is equal or big then we have to wait for Initial balance area..on that day FA and excess will be seen !!!

Just check VA ,s for today !!!

Last edited:

XRAY27

Weekly MP VA's are on rise showing a bullish bias still no setup in swing trade through MP !!!

Bottomline :Allow your trading edge to work in your favor by employing patience

Last edited:

XRAY27

SWING:

Today NF opened with gap almost near the vicinity of Monthly VAH ,which offered no good R:R entry for swing !!!

INTRADAY:

Intraday trade was quite simple taken trade after finishing of IB, since there is no good low risk setup..

Last edited:

XRAY27

Price cycle completed its course by reaching Monthly profile high, so we will not consider any trade under swing ,fresh trade will be from Monday (9th Jan-17)

for intra trading 8298/8283/8265 --VAH/POC/VAL...with 8205 as NPOC

Last edited:

XRAY27

Range extension: A price probe outside of the established range that indicates that more aggressive participants have entered the auction

Below is the best example ....hope i'm able to make people understand !!! put your query in case of any doubt :)

Last edited:
Range extension: A price probe outside of the established range that indicates that more aggressive participants have entered the auction

Below is the best example ....hope i'm able to make people understand !!! put your query in case of any doubt :)

No sir...... no query and no doubt and all is crystal clear........:D

NF First 5/15 min bar opened above that range with huge volume and that first 5/15 min bar open,low, close all are well above that range..... and when second 5/15 min bar also closed above first 5/15 min bar with good volume then it was clear signal of uptrend for that day at least .

HEM

Final Bullets :

1.Intraday trading use previous day Daily MP for todays trading and profit booking NPOC,Failed auction etc comes into play

2. Use weekly profile of previous week for current trading
Xray ji,

In the trades you shown for week of 26th to 30th Dec, earlier weekly profile values in 30min were 8106 /7992/7956 VAH, POC VAL respectively .so that becomes dp for the week ahead 26th to 30th.. but your values in chart are different. what are those values. or they are some supply demand zones. i m missing something. pls clarify.

Thanks
Niftytraps.

XRAY27

Xray ji,

In the trades you shown for week of 26th to 30th Dec, earlier weekly profile values in 30min were 8106 /7992/7956 VAH, POC VAL respectively .so that becomes dp for the week ahead 26th to 30th.. but your values in chart are different. what are those values. or they are some supply demand zones. i m missing something. pls clarify.

Thanks
Niftytraps.
Niftytraps ji!!!

Perfect for normal week ,since that is expiry week where we should keep an eye on forward series with weekly profile development..will see in the last week of trade of this series(jan-17) !!!

XRAY27

Swing chart: no trade chart is self explanatory

Intra: Just two scratch trades (my daily limit is just 2 trade per day)

Status
Not open for further replies.