Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpsvinod

In Technical Analysis maximum stress will be on price and least is on volume and time , where as market profile deals with Price and Time with least weight on

volume and in case of volume profile time is given least weight,which we will see later ,so core components of trading are PRICE ,VOLUME AND TIME

Market profile chart it is represented with distribution of time and price and volume in bell shape curve to reveal value and pattern

At start we will see some of the components of market profile

1.Value Area

2.Point Of Control

3.Initial Range

4.Initial Balance

5.Range expansion

5.Poor high and Poor low

6.Excess
Hope i can learn more from the experts view.:D

RPS. VINOD

XRAY27

Hope i can learn more from the experts view.:D

RPS. VINOD
Vinod bhai !!! Thanks for post !!! i'm not an expert in any software nor passed that level which you can say that ,but i do trading for living :)

Last edited:

XRAY27

I have started this thread only to make people under what is market profile and volume profile from traders point of view, so that even a newbie can start and not promoting any software or criticizing any method,when we add positives of two methods it will be a formidable force for earning,Hope members understand.

Many threads are created and many used this information since 2009 ,so this is not a new idea or any Gods gift which can just bring back traders from the list of 95% losers
its just another way of studying market ,we have to combine that with price action for better results.

I request all the members not to post till i give my node

Last edited:

LoneWolf

Thank you XRAY for this initiative and for your effort to educate the fellow members.. I am looking forward to learn a new language of market.. :):)

Good luck.. :thumb:

XRAY27

Dear XRAY27,

Thanks for Good initiative and efforts and Looking forward to learn the advanced field (Market profile and Volume profile) of trading......:):thumb:

HEM

HEM bhai !!! Thanks for the words !!!

i'm also a learner in this segments and there is lot to explore,but will come up with few setups which i'm using for swing/positional with emphasis on volume profile

XRAY27

Thanks for starting the MP thread,XRay,.I am happy that this thread will help me learn this aspect of trading.

ST
Da !!! Just started this thread to assemble the positive aspect of price action and profiles for better trade setups ,hope i can present that and clear the doubts. thanks for the encouragement. :clapping:

XRAY27

Thank you XRAY for this initiative and for your effort to educate the fellow members.. I am looking forward to learn a new language of market.. :):)

Good luck.. :thumb:
Thanks bro !!! for the words !!

Status
Not open for further replies.