Volume Breakouts and their importance

This threads aim to focus on information about importance of volume breakout in any type of chart whether Intraday, Daily, Houry, Monthly, Weekly

I expect everyones participation in order to let the newcomers understand the volume Indicator neatly.

Check out ABAN offshore weekly charts along with it's pattern and volume breakout and the base.

Unfortunately I could not post the chart here at traderji, can someone help me? I tried the attachment button but was given an "Error on page"

In Addition to that, i am posting the chart on my personal blog - www.sparktradingsystems.blogspot.com

Check out

Regards

Max

Linus

Hi Max,

Post charts! please, here on this forum, otherwise it is difficult to understand what you wanna say. I always post a chart, and people like it!

Regards,

ss :)

Ah

Here It is.

I've uploaded the document I've mentioned about Aban Offshore

I am aware that it is better to post direct charts than posting messages describing it.

Just couldn't find a way earlier

Thanx sunil

Buy the way... you're a technical analyst by profession?

Attachments

Linus

Ah

Here It is.

I've uploaded the document I've mentioned about Aban Offshore

I am aware that it is better to post direct charts than posting messages describing it.

Just couldn't find a way earlier

Thanx sunil

Buy the way... you're a technical analyst by profession?
No! It's my hobby!!!!!

ss :eek:

This threads aim to focus on information about importance of volume breakout in any type of chart whether Intraday, Daily, Houry, Monthly, Weekly

I expect everyones participation in order to let the newcomers understand the volume Indicator neatly.

Check out ABAN offshore weekly charts along with it's pattern and volume breakout and the base.
Hi,

Really nice chart of volume breakout.

Can u attached latest breakout charts.

Regards,
Luckytrader