Virtual Stock Exchange of India

Virtual Stock Exchange of India

• Total voters

fxgood

Offering virtual trading by brokers and sub brokers is legal ? say my friend is a regionally popular mcx brokers and suppose he wants to offer virtual trading on mcx , is it legal for him to offer such stuff and what about cases of nse?

Edward

Try www.MetaBull.com for Virtual Trading of Nifty Stocks, the Practice account is Live Tick by tick and it's free, don't know if anyone offers for mcx.

I don't see any legality issue unless your friend doesnt do Dabba trading, i.e. bucket shop for mcx... as long as he doesnt do it, i think it would not be an issue.

Offering virtual trading by brokers and sub brokers is legal ? say my friend is a regionally popular mcx brokers and suppose he wants to offer virtual trading on mcx , is it legal for him to offer such stuff and what about cases of nse?

whisky

Try www.MetaBull.com for Virtual Trading of Nifty Stocks, the Practice account is Live Tick by tick and it's free, don't know if anyone offers for mcx.

I don't see any legality issue unless your friend doesnt do Dabba trading, i.e. bucket shop for mcx... as long as he doesnt do it, i think it would not be an issue.
Good for new traders who wants to practice paper trade.