Virtual Stock Exchange of India

Discussion in 'Equities' started by prams_aryan, Apr 19, 2009.

?

Virtual Stock Exchange of India

1. It Helps a Lot

72.2%
  2. Already had many sites.

11.1%
  3. Drop your Idea

11.1%
  4. Doesn't Help

5.6%
  1. prams_aryan

prams_aryan Member

Hello Members,
    I am a Full-Time Professional Trader in our Indian Stock Markets esp in NSE. I have a lot of research prior to start as a trader and i paper practiced for many months instead of putting in real money. During the period of my self-training i suffered few problems which many of us do face.

So, to overcome this problem for new people who want to enter into stock markets either part time or full time traders and investors, i want to help them by launching a website called virtual stock exchange of india. Here, everyone gets educated about stock markets,then virtually pratice trading in stocks,f&o,commodities etc with virtual money provided for every user.
    I need many of the senior traders and every member of traderji.com for there suggestions and ideas for my idea, Thank You.

2. SavantGarde

SavantGarde Well-Known Member

VSEI Idea Is A Good But Cost Maybe A Deterrant, If At All It Really Needs To Be Implemented, It Should Be Like MT4 (MetaTrader) Platform Provided By Forex Brokers.

Many Forex Brokers Provide A Demo Account Where You Can Decide The Amount Of Your Virtual Money & Trade With Live Rates Exactly As One Would With Real Money, To Practice & Fine Tune Your Strategy Before Trading With Real Money.

If You Don't Know What I Am Talking About, Go To ODL Site To Open A Demo Account & Download The MT4, Doesn't Cost Any Money At All & Their Is No Obligation To Open A Real Account.

Happy & Safe Trading

SavantGarde

3. djsan007

djsan007 Well-Known Member

Savant sir,

Can i have ur email id..

Regards,
    Sandeep.

4. SavantGarde

nomadous at yahoo dot com

5. prams_aryan

prams_aryan Member

Hello Room,
    I thank you for your reply but actuall i was talking about only equties and F&O region and not about forex.

6. SavantGarde

There Is Something Wrong With Your Understanding....
    I Gave Forex As An Example, They Are Most Advanced In Terms Of Their Technology.

Suggest You Go To ODL & Open A Demo Account Where You Will Download The Most Used Terminal MT4 (MetaTrader 4) & You Will See What I Meant By What VSEI Should Be Like For Equities & F&O.

http://www.odlmarkets.com/

Link Above Is Provided For Your Convenience

SavantGarde

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009

7. Sunny1

Sunny1 Well-Known Member

Hi there . Its a nice idea but requires hard work and most important is it requires maintenance. I seen few website providing this service on indian stocks but their maintanance and service was poor and also lot of complains from user. so I did not join that. I wish you would have made before . Anyways it will help new comers.

8. bunny

bunny Well-Known Member

Try this ones:
    http://moneygame.rediff.com/ (From Rediff)
    http://www.moneybhai.com/ (From CNBC-TV18 group moneycontrol.com)

amit yadav and Sunny1 like this.
  9. mona10

mona10 New Member

money bhai is useless it has time lag.rediffmoney is closed now what to do:confused:

10. MANISH_DAMANI

MANISH_DAMANI Well-Known Member

Good Idea but also start virtual commodity exchange for MCX/NCDEX and currency too as no such thing is found for commodity.Try to make it non delayed in terms of execution.Give no sanction that how much you put in particular commdoity.Trading hrs should be same for all exchanges as it is in real life.Trade logs should me maintained properly and transparent.Get some sponsorship with brokers and keep some prize money as contest so that some one dont have much much money indirectly make some money with learning.So let see when you start. These are few suggestion from side.:):thumb: