Ventura Brokerages info

I Guys I am posting brokerage charges and related info . Although the brokerage is low , I do not how good their service or sofftware is ? please try to research more about ventura before taking any decision .

Thier related terms and conditions :
UBUSINESS RULES FOR ONLINE TRADING PLATFORM 'POINTER'
Account Opening documentation charges (Client Registration Fees) is Rs. 450/- which includes Rs. 300/- towards demat documentation and Rs. 150/- towards Trading account.
We levy a Software Access Charge; this charge is credited back to the client account to the extent of the brokerage generated during the opted period. Please find on page 2, the various software access charge plans that we offer. Kindly select the access charge plan chosen by you.
UMinimum Brokerage: Brokerage will be charged as per the Plan selected by the client subject to a minimum brokerage of 2 paise per share for delivery based transactions and 1 paise per share for Intra Day.U
Scripts listed on the BSE and NSE in the cash market and which are available for trading in POINTER are categorized in A-B-C-D groups. Margin applicable is based on the group as under:
Group No. of times exposure
A 4
B 3
C 2
D 1
The scrip list is also available for download through our website and the link is TUhttp://www.ventura1.com/download/scrips.xlsUT we reserve our right to revise the scrip list without any prior intimation.
For trading on the Derivatives Market, the applicable margin is defined as per the NSE SPAN margin file. We reserve the right to levy additional margin.
Payment gateway tie-ups are presently available with various banks, for transfer of funds online (pay-in and pay-outs). Your designated bank account will be mapped for pay-in and pay-out.
Cheque/Demand Drafts payments are not entertained in the online system of Trading.
We follow a T+2 system for funds pay-in in the cash segment. The funds need to be transferred before 9 a.m. on T+2 to avoid deactivation of POINTER terminal. However, it is always in your interest that the fund towards your pay-in obligation is transferred to our account on T+1 day.
In case of F&O; the shortfall occurred in your account during the day must be paid immediately on demand or before the start of the market on the next trading day, whichever is earlier.
The effect of the funds transferred to Ventura from the clients bank account is immediate, and thereby reflects in the clients margin. This enables the client to
Ventura Securities Ltd. Page 1 of 2
trade immediately. In case this does not happen due to any connectivity issue, clients need to contact the branch immediately.
In case of a demand for a pay-out before 5 p.m., the funds shall be credited to the client's bank account on the next working day, subject to availability of clear credit balance in the account of the client. The client's bank account will be credited towards funds payout on receipt of payout demand from the client.
In the event the client buys shares on T day and sells before receiving delivery in Demat A/c, commonly known in the market parlance as BTST, there is a possibility of auction as the actual delivery of shares may not be received. The costs associated with the auction will be to the clients account.
UOther Charges includes Exchange charges, SEBI fees, Stamp Duty, Investor Protection Fund, Education Cess and Clearing Member Charges as per current applicable rates which are subject to revision.U
If a client's terminal has been deactivated frequently, he would be placed under the category of 100% margin.
The above terms & conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of Ventura Securities Ltd.
----------------------------x-----------------------------x--------------------------

hi pritam, how has been your year with Ventura ? Is is any good ?

I'm getting started with them on coming wednesday. Planning to do pure Intraday cash trades, with an investment of Rs. 1 lakh. I've been offered .01% brokerage with 4times margin exposure. My average intraday turnover would be 50 Lakhs -1 crore.

I went thru alroyraj's link and found it quite useful. However, I feel a bit nervous moving out of IIFL into Ventura. Need a bit of assurance here. Hence, I'm asking seniors for help.

Please provide your experience with Ventura, and any other advice you can give to your brother here. :)