Valvenet technologies

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Ohh so ValveNet Technologies or may be fake joined today and banned today itself.
what happened is it was a fake id...
:lol: It must have been a fake id or may be they didn pay advertising fee to forum .

I have subscribed for real time data from Valvenet technologies. Can any one tell me how can I remove some scripts from FNO. I want only selected scripts in my scan/explore results in Amibroker.
Better if it can be removed completely from RTD.

I have subscribed for real time data from Valvenet technologies. Can any one tell me how can I remove some scripts from FNO. I want only selected scripts in my scan/explore results in Amibroker.
Better if it can be removed completely from RTD.
Go to BestRt pro you will see symbol list just highlight or click the scrip on right hand side of the window and press delete. Second option is that you just double click the scrip and it get deleted from your watchlist.

Regards
Debashish

karthik_sri

Valvenet is good for NSE Futures and not for Cash Scrips as the data is captured from Google or Yahoo server and will have fetching delay. I have personally experienced that and when i spoke to their cust care they told me this info. But for Futures it is good. But before jumping take a trial:)

The problem with valvnet is that there are not providing BankNIFTY options data & many small people are trading only BankNIFTY . I think they should provide this option for more popularity & also the backfill for futures is only 10 days . I think they should at least increase it to 60 days.

The problem with valvnet is that there are not providing BankNIFTY options data & many small people are trading only BankNIFTY . I think they should provide this option for more popularity & also the backfill for futures is only 10 days . I think they should at least increase it to 60 days.
I did 180 days backfill banknifty future did not check for option as i donot trade option
mukesh

Sent from my HUAWEI RIO-L01 using Tapatalk

I did 180 days backfill banknifty future did not check for option as i donot trade option
mukesh

Where is the option to back fill for 180 days ?

sometime in last month , Valvenet ppl called me & offered me 2100 rs per segment per year (if subscribed only on that day) . I immediately upgraded the MCX for year.

taken F&O for a month for trial basis now... looks good

i had taken GFDL also in the past, the main difference is...

in GFDL - only chart you are watching currently keeps updating. when i tried scanning entire portfoolio /group it picked old alerts

in Valvenet - i didn't see that. though data issues at times. i think once in 2 months or so

i didn't like the Robotrade from Valvenet though

Rohit , i only checked for future bankbifty but you can try to make dropdown where 180 days option is available. If you are in trial days then it will give max 10 days

OK , I think if they provide BankNIFTY options than it will be one of best RT data provider in India