EUR/USD Support

EUR/USD has support at 1.3785.

Europe is facing new challenges as After greece ,there is a talk of Spain and Portugal may come in a mess.
Eur/USD may touch 1.35 in coming weeks.

IND/USD ,can see 44.1

ON 19th feb: Eur/USD made a low of 1.344

Last edited:
Re: EUR/USD Support

This is my take on EURUSD. By next year, it may reach 1.04 as per my Elliott Wave Analysis.

This is the daily chart of EURO which clearly shows an established downtrend and right nowits trading close to the lower end of a parallel channel.I expect to see a bounce which should be a good shorting opportunity.

Re: EUR/USD Support

EUR/USD has support at 1.3785.

Europe is facing new challenges as After greece ,there is a talk of Spain and Portugal may come in a mess.
Eur/USD may touch 1.35 in coming weeks.

IND/USD ,can see 44.1
EUR?USD made a low of 1.3530.

Dollar Index- Triangle breakout.

Below Is the Daily chart of DOLLAR INDEX.

After Making double top in 81.3 region ,it is in downward movement. It has broken 2 support trend lines yesterday by closing at 79.81.

Other support exist at 79.5 as other trend line.

Last edited:
Re: Dollar Index- Triangle breakout.

On 14th march, i written with chart that support exist at 79.5.

After testing 79.5, it bounce back and now face a hurdle at 81.35.
If crosses see new highs .

If it crosses that hurdle,we can see down side in EUro,GOLD,SILVER and CRUDE.

Dollar index- last hurdle 81.35

After taking support at 79.5 it bounced back and testing earlier highs.if crosses 81.35 then see new highs.

USD-YEN .making upmove.

BELOW is the 60 min chart for USD/JPY.

Currently stoch is in oversold and moving upward,rates also in the same direction. I see it face a resistance as given line which is also 38.2% retrachment level. So the target is the same.

Aud/usd looking hot

AUD/USD: 4 Hour chart

It looks that the pair is getting resistance everytime from a falling trendline. But it is getting good support at 0.8050-60 level. Now it seems that the pair will move upward and will break the trendline as stoch is also oversold zone will help to breakout. . if we see breakout then it will see resistance near 0.8700 level.

Edward

Re: Aud/usd looking hot

Usually I don't trade this pair.
Your title of the OP got me in... and when I checked it sure looks like heading north.... my system also says the same thing... lets watch..

If not more, it sure looks like an opportunity to scalp.

AUD/USD: 4 Hour chart

It looks that the pair is getting resistance everytime from a falling trendline. But it is getting good support at 0.8050-60 level. Now it seems that the pair will move upward and will break the trendline as stoch is also oversold zone will help to breakout. . if we see breakout then it will see resistance near 0.8700 level.

Usd/cad: Its clear

USD/CAD: (DAILY): From april the pair was heading north, but now it seems that the upmove has halted as currently the pair has broken upper trendline called B in chart, but it is near to the SUPPORT line which was earlier a resistance for the same.
As oscillator is in oversold zone, it seems like it may take support from the resistance turned support line ,but the trendline B will now be treated as reistance line.