Urgent Help Required

DiwaliCrackers

Dear All,

I am new to the market, so i expecting help from all of you:).
I am working in some software company so i am not getting much time to analysis.(like for fundamental and technical analysis), so i need some share adviser.
will you please tell me which is best adviser for small cap/ mid cap shares.
i also heard for 10paisa.com how is it?
I can start with some good amount and can invest 17-20K per month

Hi,
Before taking any advice learn technicals that will help you chose your own. If you want any help on that you can mail me or pm me. You can find my mail id in my earliar posts in this forum.
Happy trading:)

pundit

I advice don't trust on any professional share tips provider, here in this forum you can get gud tips and strategy from many experts thats to free of any charge.If you subscribe to some professional tips provider you loose in two ways, charges you pay and your loss.

S

SCF

Burnt my fingers in believing in paid tips. I lost almost everything. They boast of only their winners in advs.

Some people say we should have some knowledge about shares before acting on such tips. That would help to take advantage of those tips. Like position sizing and risk control etc. But I did not have the required knowledge. I just blindly followed their tips and lost.

Prashant Patel

As far as I could suggest, don't go behind any tips providers nor the advisor as they charge beyond your capacity!
If you can go through this forum, mainly Saint's & Savantji's thread, in whatever time you get, be it 5 minutes or 10 minutes, you would get far beyond strategies you would have thought. Take & follow only one strategy that suits you well.