Urgent help needed regarding physical shares

Respected forum members,

Im rahul , a completely new to shares n stock market world and dont know anything related to it.
I have got some issues and want you forum members to help me out and I would be heartly obliged for your kind and supporting help to me.

The issue is

My father bought 150 shares of. Timken india ltd in year 1990 ...and added his colleages name in the share as joint share holder so now the physical shares states my dads name and then jointly mr rajen as joint share holder.

Now I want to sell those physical shares and we are not in contact and we even dont know that where mr rajen (my dads colleage)... He last met my dad in 2006 and at that time he signed a share transfer deed form but due to sudden death of my mother at that time...my dad forgot to submit that share transfer deed form and now that share transfer deed form is not valid.

I want to know what are the possiblities and options of how to sell those n go about it...i even read on internet related to bse exit route scheme but dont know how to use it or do it...

I m complete novice and dont know anything even when I went to sharekhan even they dont show intersest in sharing information as they just want to earn money and don tell nethinh without money( open a demat account with dem, which I denied becoz I dont knw wat to do with it)

That y please help me out I would be highly.obliged and plz explain me the complete procedure n all options availabe to me

rpsvinod

Respected forum members,

Im rahul , a completely new to shares n stock market world and dont know anything related to it.
I have got some issues and want you forum members to help me out and I would be heartly obliged for your kind and supporting help to me.

The issue is

My father bought 150 shares of. Timken india ltd in year 1990 ...and added his colleages name in the share as joint share holder so now the physical shares states my dads name and then jointly mr rajen as joint share holder.

Now I want to sell those physical shares and we are not in contact and we even dont know that where mr rajen (my dads colleage)... He last met my dad in 2006 and at that time he signed a share transfer deed form but due to sudden death of my mother at that time...my dad forgot to submit that share transfer deed form and now that share transfer deed form is not valid.

I want to know what are the possiblities and options of how to sell those n go about it...i even read on internet related to bse exit route scheme but dont know how to use it or do it...

I m complete novice and dont know anything even when I went to sharekhan even they dont show intersest in sharing information as they just want to earn money and don tell nethinh without money( open a demat account with dem, which I denied becoz I dont knw wat to do with it)

That y please help me out I would be highly.obliged and plz explain me the complete procedure n all options availabe to me
This's the Very Simple Process..First Open Demat A/c from any other Broker firm..Thru ur Share folio No..We can start processing some paper work from current broker to direct share company DP House..

Recently i 've got 200 Nos Canara bank Shares..by this process..with in 30 to 45 days u can encash it..All the best.

Regards,
RPS. VINOD

rpsvinod

Dear Sir,

In this connection, we request you to make an application by submitting the following documents for issue of duplicate Share Certificate.

a. Lodge a complaint with Police Station and submit a Copy of FIR in original
(mentioning share certificate no. of lost shares) having clear impression of rubber
stamp of the concerned Police Station,(in case of copy thereof please note that it
should be duly attested by first class magistrate or Notary) or acknowledged Police
complaint. In case of complaint / FIR is in regional language, then a copy of the
true translation of the same in English duly notarized by a Notary Public should be
submitted along with the FIR.

b. Execute Indemnity & Affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper of the Value of Rs.100/- &
Rs.20/- duly attested by Notary Public/Special Executive Magistrate respectively as per
the proforma enclosed. Affidavit should be attested by notary with appropriate notarial
stamps affixed together with the seal and the registration no of the notary.
c. Stamp paper must be purchased only in the name of the executor .i.e., registered
shareholder.
d. Any correction / modification on these documents need initials of the executors.
e. All the particulars of the shares like folio no, certificate no. and distinctive
numbers to be mentioned in the Indemnity and Affidavit.
f. Photo copy of Share holders Pan Card duly attested by notary/ gazetted officer.
g. Share holders Proof of residence like Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Water
Bill/Ration Card duly attested by notary/gazetted officer.
h. Request letter duly signed by share holders.
i . Specimen signature duly attested by the Banker by mentioned your account no held with the Banker along with their official seal and designation and employee ID no.

The above Points to be consider to get duplicate share certificate..May be useful..

(Proforma to be executed on a Rs. 20/- Stamp Paper)
AFFIDAVIT FOR DUPLICATE SHARE CERTIFICATE

I/We am/are share holder(s) of UCO Bank and hold shares of the face value of Rs. 10/- each, as per the details below:

FOLIO NO. NO. OF SHARES SHARE CERTIFICATE DISTINCTIVE
HELD NO.(S) NO.(S)

I/We do solemnly and sincerely swear and state as under:

1. That the said share certificate(s) covering the said shares has/have been lost/misplaced/not received and it is/they are not in my/our possession:

2. That I/We have not transferred the said shares or any of them in favour of any other person and I/We have not executed an instrument of transfer for the said shares in favour of any person.

3. That I/We have filed a request to the company, the……………………………… t o issue duplicate share certificate for the said shares.

NAME(S) OF SHARE HOLDER(S) SIGNATURE(S) OF SHARE HOLDER(S)

-------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------

VERIFICATION

I/We solemnly verify that the facts stated above are true and that nothing material has been concealed.

NAME(S) OF SHARE HOLDER(S) SIGNATURE(S) OF SHARE HOLDER(S)

This affidavit should be verified in the presence of First Class Magistrate or a notary public. In the event of verification in the presence of a Notary Public, the Affidavit should contain the requisite Special Adhesive Stamps.

(Proforma to be executed on a Rs. 100/- Stamp Paper)

INDEMNITY BOND FOR DUPLICATE SHARE CERTIFICATE

I/We am/are share holder(s) of the UCO Bank and hold shares of the face value of Rs. 10/- each, as per the details below:

FOLIO NO. NO. OF SHARES SHARE CERTIFICATE DISTINCTIVE
HELD NO.(S) NO.(S)

The Share Certificate in respect of the said shares has not been received and is not forthcoming. The said shares were not accompanied by any blank transfer deed signed by us and that we have not, nor has any person by our order in any manner disposed of, parted with or pledged the said allotment letter, or assigned our interest therein or any part thereof to any person. We are the sole and absolute owners of the shares covered by the said allotment or cause the same to be surrendered to the company, if and when the same are found.

We therefore, request to issue a duplicate of the said share certificate.

In consideration of the company so doing, we do hereby indemnify the company and bind ourselves, our heirs, executors and administrators to pay all claims, charges, costs, damages, demands, expenses and losses, which the said company may sustain, incur or be liable for in consequence of having issued duplicate share certificate at our above said request.The company may realise the said claims, charges, costs, damages, demands, expenses and losses from us personally, or our heirs, executors or administrators or properties as the case may be.

We, the undersigned, certify that the above facts are true and bind ourselves to make good all claims, charges, costs, damages incur or be liable for in consequence of complying with the request contained above and the will be entitled to realise all claims, charges, costs, damages, demands, expenses and losses from our persons or our heirs or our properties, as the case may be.

IN WITNESS THEREOF WE SIGNED THIS THE………………….. DAY OF……… TWO THOUSAND………….

NAME & ADDRSS OF SIGNATURE OF SHARE HOLDER(S)
SHARE HOLDER(S)

NAME & ADDRSS OF SIGNATURE OF WITNESS
WITNTESS
-------------------------------------------- -

Thanks & Regards,

RPS. VINOD

This's the Very Simple Process..First Open Demat A/c from any other Broker firm..Thru ur Share folio No..We can start processing some paper work from current broker to direct share company DP House..

Recently i 've got 200 Nos Canara bank Shares..by this process..with in 30 to 45 days u can encash it..All the best.

Regards,
RPS. VINOD
Respected sir

Can u help me with the same I would be really obliged

Rahul, you have to either get the shares transferred to your father's name from his colleague or open a joint demat account in name of your father and colleague in the same sequence as in the physical certificate. Then you have to send the physical certificate for dematerialisation to the registrar of the company. Please go to company's website and find out the registrar and share transfer agent of the company. You can also call/email the share transfer agent with all your details
Sir the colleage is not in.contact for last 7 years he has left the state or town n.we.dont.know.where he went.with all his family..no information about him that cancels the idea of opening a joint demat account as I cant get that persons pan card and other documents to open a demat account

And also

To transfer I need to get him sign on transfer deed. But that is also not possible and but I have a form 7b signed by him for transfer in year 2006 but dont know how to revalidate it as the roc office is nearly 200 km far away if u can help out with how to revalidate the.share transfer form.from roc.

Plz help

Sir the colleage is not in.contact for last 7 years he has left the state or town n.we.dont.know.where he went.with all his family..no information about him that cancels the idea of opening a joint demat account as I cant get that persons pan card and other documents to open a demat account

And also

To transfer I need to get him sign on transfer deed. But that is also not possible and but I have a form 7b signed by him for transfer in year 2006 but dont know how to revalidate it as the roc office is nearly 200 km far away if u can help out with how to revalidate the.share transfer form.from roc.

Plz help
contact the registrar and share transfer agent, call mail email and visit them if necessary, and if need be travel 200km, if u want money 200km is nothing