upstox stole my 20,000

i had placed bracket order buy quantity of 3000 for pc jeweler on 4/5/2018
@ 9.30 am I didn't do anything manually after my order was placed.

And all my order was executed and completed before 12 pm but position book was stil showing pcjweler trade and mtm in negative balance.

and it was showing that i sold 5300 around quantities. First i placed 3000 buy quantity only so how can i sell 5300 quantity ? and second in bracket order i can not manually buy or sell any quantity while the order is placed.

And even if my stop loss was partially triggered, I should gain profit not lose bcause pcjweler went upto 40% on friday, it didn't come down.

and even if it was mistake that i placed a sell order, i didn't have an option to square off the position because it said " there is no open order"
and at the end of the day it was showing me loss of -76000
how can i lose more than what i have in my fund ?? i only had 20000 rupees.

I called customer care and email team several times but nobody is solving my problem. They say that I need to add 76000 rs in order to start trading.
Please help me where I can complaint against it and get my money back or else I would have to quit trading

If they can wipe out my 20000 capital today then can wipe out 2000000 tomorrow, so there is point in trading

i had placed bracket order buy quantity of 3000 for pc jeweler on 4/5/2018
@ 9.30 am I didn't do anything manually after my order was placed.

And all my order was executed and completed before 12 pm but position book was stil showing pcjweler trade and mtm in negative balance.

and it was showing that i sold 5300 around quantities. First i placed 3000 buy quantity only so how can i sell 5300 quantity ? and second in bracket order i can not manually buy or sell any quantity while the order is placed.

And even if my stop loss was partially triggered, I should gain profit not lose bcause pcjweler went upto 40% on friday, it didn't come down.

and even if it was mistake that i placed a sell order, i didn't have an option to square off the position because it said " there is no open order"
and at the end of the day it was showing me loss of -76000
how can i lose more than what i have in my fund ?? i only had 20000 rupees.

I called customer care and email team several times but nobody is solving my problem. They say that I need to add 76000 rs in order to start trading.
Please help me where I can complaint against it and get my money back or else I would have to quit trading

If they can wipe out my 20000 capital today then can wipe out 2000000 tomorrow, so there is point in trading
If you have saved the screenshots, then you have a case against them.

Please post the screenshots here : Order book, trade book, net positions, funding report, etc..etc.

If you have saved the screenshots, then you have a case against them.

Please post the screenshots here : Order book, trade book, net positions, funding report, etc..etc.
I didn't take screenshot because i thought it's a data error and it will be solved on it's own. Besides i thought it will be visible in order book anyways.
Where can i see my order history in upstox ? The order i placed not the orders that were executed because that's where the problem is.
I had only placed a OCO order for 3000 buy quantities @ 9.30 and nothing after that. I didn't buy or sell or edit the quantities.

Well, better if you had yesterday's screenshots.

But still, you have the trade book, the contract note.

Also, did you call them ? Or write to them about it ?

They are supposed to keep exact records of such communications.

Well, better if you had yesterday's screenshots.

But still, you have the trade book, the contract note.

Also, did you call them ? Or write to them about it ?

They are supposed to keep exact records of such communications.
in contract note it shows that i bought 3000 quantities and sold 5300 quantities and my contract showing data based on that. Showing me a loss of -76000
Even if it's my fault shouldn't I lose as much I have on my upstox fund ? ( when i have used leverage )

I had only placed OCO order of 3000 quantity buy and I didn't do anything after that. So i don't understand that how 5300 quantites was sold from my side.
Yes i called them and write them several times but they r not helping, they keep me on hold and keep transferring call to different people and then hang the call.

Then they should have a record of your phone calls.

Make sure you write to them too, immediately. They should give you a ticket number and assign a person to sort the matter out. Try to resolve the problem that way.

If it doesn't work, then you can complain to SEBI at this website : https://scores.gov.in/scores/Welcome.html

I am sure the positions reflect in your tradebook and the ledger. If their RMS has failed, they are bound to take proactive action about it.

Keep us posted about it.

this is the 3000 quantity oco that i had placed @ 9.30 and it was triggered @ 9.51 @ 135.20
buy pcje.PNG

And my target hit for .35 rupees @ 135.55 @ 9.53 am and all order of 3000 quantity were closed
pcjeweler sell.PNG

Now this is the extra quantities that were sold for no reason @ 9.53
I was stil seeeing pcjewler in my position book and showing negative mtm. I tried to manually square it off thinking my target didn't hit and my sl is skipped. But there were no open order in order book so i was unable to cancel the trade

extra sell pcje.PNG

and this is the extra quantities that were auto sqaurred off @ 3.15 for which i suffered a loss of 92000
pcjewerbuy swa.PNG

Then they should have a record of your phone calls.

Make sure you write to them too, immediately. They should give you a ticket number and assign a person to sort the matter out. Try to resolve the problem that way.

If it doesn't work, then you can complain to SEBI at this website : https://scores.gov.in/scores/Welcome.html

I am sure the positions reflect in your tradebook and the ledger. If their RMS has failed, they are bound to take proactive action about it.

Keep us posted about it.
sir i have posted all the screenshots now. I wrote them on same day and called them on same day. They didn't assign a person nor called me giving any satisfactory answer

imfine

There seems a reason of multiple order execution. But in that case also if it's BO then first check how much margin was required for 3000 qty. Secondly have you changed the SL order ? If not then take trade book print as it keeps order wise record.

BO is meant for limiting loss so don't worry you have valid point of how your loss can exceed to your funds. Stick to this put all complaint in written . Give them three chance to reply then escalate to send with proper proofs.

There seems a reason of multiple order execution. But in that case also if it's BO then first check how much margin was required for 3000 qty. Secondly have you changed the SL order ? If not then take trade book print as it keeps order wise record.

BO is meant for limiting loss so don't worry you have valid point of how your loss can exceed to your funds. Stick to this put all complaint in written . Give them three chance to reply then escalate to send with proper proofs.
I only had enough margin to buy 3000-3500 quantity Even if I had enough margin, my argument is that I only placed a single OCO buy order of 3000 quantity and I didn't do any modifications after that. So selling 5300 quantities when I only bought 3000 quantities doesn't make sense at all.