United spirit

Hi,
United spirit is very expensive at this level.Is it advisable to take any position here to make some gain in 2 to 4 weeks? Would it reach 5000 in one year or so?

Mr.G

Hi,
United spirit is very expensive at this level.Is it advisable to take any position here to make some gain in 2 to 4 weeks? Would it reach 5000 in one year or so?
First you say week and then ask for year? Every stock is a good buy at some level, but buying already expensive stocks is stupid, no matter what the target. Always maintain a margin of safety. It's your hard earned money, don't gample it away. I'm a fund manager.

Einstein

Hi,
Can you please explain how a stock can be expensive or cheap??

Mr.G

Can you please explain how a stock can be expensive or cheap??
The basic use of fundamental analysis is to measure the value and safety of a security. UB is a good stock I would love to buy it during a market crash but not at this level. Ab yeh kaise kar raha hai voh mujhe nahi pata.

bunny

MCDOWELL-N is certainly a 'buy' at this level. All I can tell you that you won't lose money in the short term. What I cannot tell you is how quickly it will increase and by what percentage it may increase. If you are looking to go with the trend, then buy this stock.

ryan4ucar

Hi,
Well stocks llok like they are going to heaven when they go up and up , when the move stops theyll take you to hell buy pullbacks of string stocks 1800 was perfect place to buy , if you ever want to become a good trader./invester do think that far ahead like 5000 just take it one day one week at a time and analyse