Two associate traders on Fixed Income and Indices(Equities) needed.

Hello Guys,

With my partner, we are setting up an investment firm in Mauritius, we have currently selected 2 traders who will day trade on soft commodities and we are actively looking for 2 day traders dealing on Indices/Equities and Fixed Income.

These persons must have at least 3 years of experience on these markets with a good track record. The position will be located in Mauritius. The package will be in line with experience and bonus will be relative to the performance.

The selection process will be done by myself - 10 years experience in Investment Banking( US and Europe) and the 2 traders who worked for Futures First before. Emphasis will be put on mathematics, finance, knowledge of these markets and trading strategies.

About Mauritius, the country is known to be the most important offshore center which drives investment to India. The government wants the island to be he link between asia and africa. The financial sector is mainy offshore oriented but many firms are getting in the investment and trading activities.Proprietary shops are rare here and the business needs to be developed. Mauritius population is also largely of indian origin, the official language is English and French is used on a daily basis among people. Hindi, Urdu And other regional indian languages are present too.

If ever you feel you fit the description and somehow want to give a new direction to your career feel free to contact me in my mail : dappanah at gmail dot com.

I will give you more details by mail.

Thank you

G