Tuna's Crude Recordbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuna Bhai, Oil can test 48.35 and 46.85 usd. 54.40 super strong resistance on longer TF. On the daily you could 52 usd as price will tend to face rejection here. Good luck !!

In another month or two price should test 44.87. If it does please give me a shout :)

ps;I dont follow oil markets much. Just saw your post and checked the charts.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
54.5 zone , yes. But thats little deep from current price of 52 for Positional trading with decent size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

Just one trade today till now:

Shorted at 3519, TSL was hit at 3509 = +10, was targeting for a breakdown below 3470.

Tuna

Booked a -18 point loss on short

Tuna

And anyone mostly will do well by not going overnight short, we bounced twice from 20 DEMA on daily chart with long wick of rejection, many positional shorts are trapped. Once they start panicking we may test level near recent high. Only grace for the novice gap on daily chart from last high. Filling that wont be easy but again, anything is possible

20 EMA Fool's system magic on trending proven once again since last 2 days. I was an ass to go short yesterday.

Tuna

No man, will trade soon. Taking a much needed break

Tuna

Shall be back soon guys. In mid of a cross-continental travel. Heading South-East for few weeks. If office works smoothen out in day 2-3, all the evenings will be lazy at the hotel. Just enough time for drilling crudes.

Tuna

+10 to start with on Long.

Tuna

+15 more, again on Long.

Status
Not open for further replies.