Trying to predict our Markets based on gut feelings

This is just my predictions about the market based on my gut feeling .
I know trading based on predictions is not good for our financial health. But in the past some of my gut feelings have come true and some have not. So these are not trading recommendations but price zones to observe market action carefully .

So the below chart is my current gut feelings about the markets.
I have a strong feeling that tommorows gap down or opening flat inspite of weak global cues should be the end of this downtrend , but long term bulls should hold on their excitement for some more weeks , when markets should return back to test the lows , A bottom will form somewhere after breaking 7500.

Now lets watch for price confirmtion to take trades .

I do no really understand how it's even being done without any possible analysis about such things. I can't simply realise all of this for example, how else do you plan to proceed with such strategy ? What if it will fail ? What do you think about it ?

I think it's very very damn hard anyway for everything being there out there. How else you should cover this things. There is a problem with that cause it's really unpredictable anyway you know. How does that sounds to you really ? Make any sense ?