Trying Positions-Tested AFL-300%profit.

saivenkat

Code:
Ticker	Date/Time	 Buy 	 QTY 	 CAP 	stop loss 	Target	
AHMEDFORGE	04-03-2010	127.05	52.47	6666.67	107.99	184.22
Dear Veluri ji,

I tried my hand with the little bit charting knowledge i have, and i found the target that you gave exactly coincide that of mine.

Is the chart correct.

P.S: If it correct, all the credit goes to findvikas ji who have created in me a love for wolfe wave.

Regards
Saivenkat.:)

Last edited:

veluri1967

Saivenkat,

I have a different view of Ahmed Forge scrip inspite of the trigger given by AFL.

It is making a double top on the chart. Obviously, the scrip has not recorded higher volumes when making second top. Also, the scrip has opended gap up today and the candle is looking very suspecious.

In view of the above I am letting it go. Let us watch this scrip for next few days and decide.

As of AFL is concerned, the buy is already triggered. And I am into the position today just to check the efficiency of the AFL.

Last edited:
Dear Veluri ji,

I tried my hand with the little bit charting knowledge i have, and i found the target that you gave exactly coincide that of mine.

Is the chart correct.

P.S: If it correct, all the credit goes to findvikas ji who have created in me a love for wolfe wave.

Regards
Saivenkat.:)
It looks like a bearish pattern for me..for bullish the 1-3-5 should be descending but it is exactly opposite.. check with Vikas.

veluri1967

Code:
Ticker	Date/Time	 Buy 	 QTY 	 CAP 	stop loss 	TS1	TS2	TS3	

AXISBANK	12-03-2010	1161.60	5.46	6340.35	1093.50	1266.16	1323.71	1381.26

Last edited:

hmp

I am attaching excel sheet of triggered alongwith profit/loss shown. This is for the period from 01/12/2009 to till date.

Hope this is useful.

Presently I am working on another AFL which is suitable for high risk takers.
SL is fixed at 5% and Profit tgt is fixed at 40%. I am backtesting it on last 5 years data and preparing excel with profit/loss. Will present it as soon as it is completed. Amibroker backtesting is showing 500% + returns on last 5 years data. I want to make sure that it is so even when manual testing is undertaken.
Velluri Sir
Why not any progress on this afl.Or did you created separate thread ? waiting eagerly.

raul12