Tricks for intraday trading

rajsumi121

Rama,

Please understand the thread was not Deleted but only Closed for about an hour or so......

On further digging through the other site and Threads started by MarketFeed who happens to be Admin as well.....I came to the conclusion that Posts/Threads are indeed being copied from here to the other site.....

How the Post/Thread timings are earlier at the other site, than here is something I am not aware...but it does look fishy.....

My sincere apologies to Rajsumi for any distress caused to him by my actions

Regards & Thanks To All

SavantGarde
Thanks once again SG sir ... i want to say one thing about timing ... i discussed about this ( time issue ) with one of my very close friend who is working in infosys and expert in IT sector .. he told me that any admin can customize timing of any thread because they having ability to change time according to any country timing ... as we using Indian time here in TJ .. so he told me that its not a big thing to do ... but you can confirm from your side .. I may be wrong in my statements ... Thanks to RAMA from bottom of my heart .. Thanks to everyone in TJ .

rajsumi121

Hi friends ....

Tricks can make lot of difference in your trading approach , I want to post here my tricks of intraday trading and wants your tricks too in this thread , I am strictly intraday trader and non-aggressive investor .. in net shell ..END DAY WITH PROFIT is only aim of every intraday trader and with technical analysis we need more things , tricks to improve our trading success ratio .

here is my 1st trick .....

1. only 3 trade in a day .

2. let's assume we trade in nifty future .

3. risk -reward will be 1:1.2 for every trade .

4 . 1st trade with one lot .. let's assume that target hit in 1st trade then 2nd trade also with one lot .. assume target hit once again .. cheersss .. then close your system and enjoy ( no more trading for day )

5. but in 1st trade if stoploss got hit then in 2nd trade please trade with 2 lots .. oh no .. but if 2nd stop also got hit then in 3rd trade ..please trade with 4 lots .... if this time target hit ... you got profitable day again .. cheersssss .. but their is no guarantee that 3rd time target will hit .. but we can assume as a professional trader we can be right with at least 35-40% success ratio .

6. We need profitable day on regular basis ... after practice more and more we can increase our volumes to gain more from market .

I dont know above written thread is good enough or its just my foolishness.. Please bear with me and correct me if any silly mistake from my side .:clap::clapping::clapping
my dear friend

pls let me know... what do I do If I have 3 bad days in a row?

stop trading for that day my friend .

rajsumi121

intraday trick for commodity = open=high/low .. never can be same for 3 days in row .... I research with last 3 years data ... so we can take benefit of this in trading .

If 3rd day in row any commodity like gold , silver , crude , copper open=high/low is same and trading 1% above or below without breaking this open=high/low then go short with stoploss of your comfort for the target of low ( in condition of open=low ) and go long for target of high ( in condition of open=high ) .

Last edited:

rajsumi121

One more trick for commodity = if in any breakout condition ( bullish or bearish breakout ) any commodity hit uper ckt/lower ckt in any day and close around intraday high/low then in next day if open=high/low is same then rally will continue in same side specially in 1st half .

rajsumi121

intraday trick for commodity = open=high/low .. never can be same for 3 days in row .... I research with last 3 years data ... so we can take benefit of this in trading .

If 3rd day in row any commodity like gold , silver , crude , copper open=high/low is same and trading 1% above or below without breaking this open=high/low then go short with stoploss of your comfort for the target of low ( in condition of open=low ) and go long for target of high ( in condition of open=high ) .
use only Monday to Friday ..if 3rd day is Saturday then please ignore this trick .

rajsumi121

Tricks for profit booking and fresh short in fno stocks = I did research only in long side stocks yet .. so disclosing the same for You ..... if any stocks trading in high bullish zone .. continually making higher high .. higher low .. please keep eyes on that stock ..if any days fails to make new high or slightly above high but close near day low ..then go short in that stock for 1-3 days with stoploss of that day high for target with 1:2 risk reward . current example = bata and jubliant food ... I shorted bata 694( 17th aug ) with stoploss of 704 booked on Thursday (18th aug ) at 674 .

Hi Rajsumi ,

I have been followin all your threads..Cheers n gud luk!!
I have been tryin to get Afl using smash day pattern...Can you please help me on this .

Conditions: open high low close
14.sep.11 1755,25 1764 1706,9 1713,55
15.sep.11 1723,85 1734 1676,15 1681,45
16.sep.11 1675 1678,5 1651 1654,9
19.sep.11 1650 1663,7 1630,15 1640,3

buy condition:
today's close less than previous day low(1640 < 1651 )
sterday's close less than previous day low (1654,9 < 1676,15 )
day before sterdays close less than its previous low (1681,45 < 1706,9)

if this pattern occurs , price may go up next day or in 2 days.I expect bhel to go up ...Pls help me..or suggest someone who can help me..