Trending F&O Stocks

Riskyman

Buy strength, Sell weakness. This one looks weak... Could look to short if breaks 40/-
Note: These are spot prices. I cannot post futures charts as my charting software wont let me save images.

Buy strength, Sell weakness. This one looks weak... Could look to short if breaks 40/-
Note: These are spot prices. I cannot post futures charts as my charting software wont let me save images.

Amtek is going out of F&O, I think October is the last month.

Riskyman

What do you guys think of this chart? Big negative volume bar. My hourly chart showing over bought conditions.

Riskyman

Can anyone please post a chart a 1 hour futures chart of M&M from 1st Sept?? Thanks

bapu4

I'm mostly a positional trader when it comes to stocks so i tend to look at charts on the daily/weekly TF. Here is a chart of Bharat forge. A lot of damage has been done with the stock falling from 1300 to 900. Presently, stock is taking support at previous low made in Jan 2015.

Price/volume divergence telling that much of the selling is done with and the stock could bounce, specially if the earnings turn out well. However, I would not want to buy it now so will wait for a good pullback towards the support zone. Also, buying futures is not making sense for this trade as Im looking at this trade from a 2-3 month perspective. So maybe buying 1050 calls for December is a better idea. Risk will limited to the premiums I put down.

Hi Risky bhai,
I was curious how buying 1050 ce Dec because even if you buy it in nov the the premium will be too high ,how do you manage the trade in that case without spending further...kindly enlighten.
There are many a times such opportunities which call to buy/sell options of far months,for eg there is expectation that there is going to be a deep correction to 7500 and below in Nifty some where in nov dec.2015 so i wud like to buy aPE of DEc '15 but the premium is hefty,now I wana buy it at lowest (minimum possible premium) how to go about it?or I sell
CE ?
Similarly how to go about(buying) other stock PE/CE of farther months at lowest possible premium ?
RGDS

Last edited: