Trailing stop in commodity

Which broker allows retail trader to use Trailing stop in commodity market?
Trailing stop is allowed by all brokers which is nothing but a SL order.
It seems you are asking abt fixed point retracement based trailing stop from peak or bottom as provided by forex/cfd brokers. if it is so, as far as i know with 8 brokers i traded with, its not available in india.

manishchan

It seems you are asking abt fixed point retracement based trailing stop from peak or bottom as provided by forex/cfd brokers. if it is so, as far as i know with 8 brokers i traded with, its not available in india.
Fixed point retracement based trailing stop available with Zerodha. Meaning.. you can place SL to which will automatically move as the price moves. this is also known as Bracket Order. Check out their thread :)

Fixed point retracement based trailing stop available with Zerodha. Meaning.. you can place SL to which will automatically move as the price moves. this is also known as Bracket Order. Check out their thread :)
I talked to zerodha, they said they don't have it for commodity

zerodha have trailing stop for equity and currency, but not for commodity market.

Stop Loss is the amount you can lose if your prediction is not right and you can use this stop loss in day trading or carried over calls or positional calls.