Trading Yet Again.....

Taiki

As a trader my only duty is to understand what the chart is saying and each of the price move/turns correctly and then converting them in to a potential trade without worrying about the outcomes. How much the trade is going to give in return is not in my hand. I have rights only on my actions.

Best Regards
Taiki

Last edited:

Taiki

Not a good session from the point of view of understanding price action..

BANKNIFTY trades

Though not exclusively mentioned in YTC book, but there was a guy called Niranjan who had shared his work on Decision point where he had talked about opening range and how he used them in his method of YTC trading. Today in BANKNFITY that opening range played out quite well. I missed this LONG setup marked at A. Post 1PM, I stopped trading for some personal work. There was a clear TST short setup marked near B coming from HTF S/R level. A very good day indeed for intraday traders.

NIFTY trades

NIFTY gaped down as well and started a downtrend. I entered a SPB SHORT but price did not give much of a follow through. So I tightened my SL and exited for a small loss. This is the only real trade for me today.

Like BANKNIFTY, NIFTY too had given a TST short at around 2PM. But BANKNIFTY chart shows it more clearly..

Best Regards
Taiki

Ravii_67

Not a good session from the point of view of understanding price action..

BANKNIFTY trades

Though not exclusively mentioned in YTC book, but there was a guy called Niranjan who had shared his work on Decision point where he had talked about opening range and how he used them in his method of YTC trading. Today in BANKNFITY that opening range played out quite well. I missed this LONG setup marked at A. Post 1PM, I stopped trading for some personal work. There was a clear TST short setup marked near B coming from HTF S/R level. A very good day indeed for intraday traders.

NIFTY trades

NIFTY gaped down as well and started a downtrend. I entered a SPB SHORT but price did not give much of a follow through. So I tightened my SL and exited for a small loss. This is the only real trade for me today.

Like BANKNIFTY, NIFTY too had given a TST short at around 2PM. But BANKNIFTY chart shows it more clearly..

Best Regards
Taiki

Good to see "Decision Point" trader here :)
We also trading same from last 4 years.

Taiki

Good to see "Decision Point" trader here :)
We also trading same from last 4 years.
Nice to know that.. I dont completely follow decision point, today seeing the opening range setup I just happened to recall that..
By the way who are the we here..

Best Regards
Taiki

Taiki

Also, Nifty spot had open=high for quite a while today.
Okay, I did not know that. by the way I have never checked spot during live future trading..

Best Regards
Taiki

Taiki

Banknifty Pre Open

Nifty Pre Open

Strong bearish momentum in both NIFTY and BANKNFITY. Expecting the downside to continue.

Taiki

BANKNIFTY Trades

Trading BANKNFITY was challenging yesterday after a morning gap down near S/R zone and then price stayed rangebound. I traded only BANKNIFTY and avoided NIFTY, but it turned out that nifty moved more smoothly than BANKNIFTY. LOL.

ANyway I am thinking of focusing only on one chart with intraday from now on, as I am planning to start swing trades. So will trade only on BANKNIFTY

Best Regards
Taiki

Taiki

I wont be able to trade today sine there is some work outside.

VJAY

Dear Taiki bro,
yesterdays 1st bar in bnf looks diferent for me.....which data you are using in ami?