Trading with OBV - for Beginners only !!

XRAY27

Bro DP means Decision Points , Decision point a book written by ST sir said consider PDH , PDL PDC as decision points . i think xray bro mention ST sir decision points not Developing profile because Xray bro not use developing profile in his trade.
Yes !!! These are not developing profile !!!

vijkris

Learner and Follower
how to increase right side empty space in amibroker? xray's pdc lables not showing properly.
Go to tools- preferences- charting- "blank bars in right margin". increase the values..

Is there a method for non-Amibroker traders ?
Yes.. 1st method can be used in kite. 200ema in obv has to be plotted and pdc has to be plotted manually..
Will share the details after my backtest is over.. I am concentrating on 1st method right now...

aja

Bro DP means Decision Points , Decision point a book written by ST sir said consider PDH , PDL PDC as decision points . i think xray bro mention ST sir decision points not Developing profile because Xray bro not use developing profile in his trade.
yachusai,Decision Points book is written by the trader named Smart Trader.
He is different that ST(smart_trade)da here.Hope you are not assuming that ST as our ST da here.

XRAY27

Is there a method for non-Amibroker traders ?
TP BRO !!! for non amibroker traders following is the setting

Price chart 36, 200 EMA

Above 200 bullish and below bearish 36 for PB,Add-on

OBV plane :200 EMA

Scale :1 min

Trade :when both condition in price and OBV match each other

Mode of entry : pivot/swing structure

Last edited:

here the 1 year chart of bnf of daily charts with 5 period OBV
thanks
Chart shows that 5 bars bands support and resistance method did very well on daily timeframe....it caught the entire move with very less number of trades.

Smart_trade