Trading with AMA and price action- forward testing

A good trading method/system generates x % average return per month .

• Total voters

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I'm just looking for this combination-
VWAP+AMA+Inside Bar with Param to play with the colors.
finally succeeded in making param to hide the box. also removed time left.
original vwap with lightgrey background added. 15tf original ama added. inside bars with color options added.

this site is annoying, but no choice:
h t tp://www. 4 shared.c om/file/EoYqlIIfbaa/vwap_param_box.html

see u tomo :)

Last edited:

Rehab

finally succeeded in making param to hide the box. also removed time left.
original vwap with lightgrey background added. 15tf original ama added. inside bars with color options added.

this site is annoying, but no choice:
h t tp://www. 4 shared.c om/file/EoYqlIIfba/vwap_param_box.html

see u tomo :)
looks like by mistake you shared the old afl bhai.VWAP params isme change nahi ho rahe hai.
It has no inside bar code.only AMA we can change. :(

just share this afl by removing ur proprietary buy-sell signal.Ab bhai black background bhi chala luga :/

vijkris

Learner and Follower
looks like by mistake you shared the old afl bhai.VWAP params isme change nahi ho rahe hai.
It has no inside bar code.only AMA we can change. :(

just share this afl by removing ur proprietary buy-sell signal.Ab bhai black background bhi chala luga :/
everything is there bro. it is not old afl for sure. spent more than 30 min to create this.

after putting this afl go to parameters-showprice=yes
then close parameters.
u ll see candles alongwith vwap.
then again open parameters.
edit:
this afl's first param is background color which is light grey.
so this is not responsible for black background color. remove all old afls which gave black background. if still prob not solved means go to tools-preferences-colours-background color..

Last edited:

Mungus

I'm using Amibroker Version 5.5,how to get a black background like you?
Not able to change the BG in above shared AFL.But if I use new price/layer,then Tools ->preferences -> charting -> color,the BG color is changing,no doubt.

You have added on/off for show time left,but the time is missing.

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I'm using Amibroker Version 5.5,how to get a black background like you?
Not able to change the BG in above shared AFL.But if I use new price/layer,then Tools ->preferences -> charting -> color,the BG color is changing,no doubt.

You have added on/off for show time left,but the time is missing.
ami 5.5 is like 3 yrs old. still this afl should work properly.
first remove this afl, change bg color in tools. close ami. restart ami check tools-bg color, is it till black. ? if yes then insert chart with this new afl.
change param settings to to black.
regarding time left:
mera tube light:! ko on hone mein time lagta hai.:lol:
now i observed abt time left. will rectify and repost the link later.

Mungus

As I said above,the BG Color is changing, no doubt, but its not affecting on your AFL.

I think it’s a layer issue.The background layer is extremely behind the whole vwap param box afl layer.Pls check the red arrow.Once I had the similar issue,now don’t remember how I solved it.

Pls add Time Left Code.

Inside Bar Strategy is one of the best strategy.It works nicely on Tatasteel like scrips where you see many inside bars after a monster WRB.

Mungus

at the funnier side,what Rehan Ji doesnt want,is what I want.He wants Light Gray,I want Black BG.He doent want a Time Left,but I think its a very useful tool.

Different trader,different mindset.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
As I said above,the BG Color is changing, no doubt, but its not affecting on your AFL.

I think it’s a layer issue.The background layer is extremely behind the whole vwap param box afl layer.Pls check the red arrow.Once I had the similar issue,now don’t remember how I solved it.

Pls add Time Left Code.

Inside Bar Strategy is one of the best strategy.It works nicely on Tatasteel like scrips where you see many inside bars after a monster WRB.
at the funnier side,what Rehan Ji doesnt want,is what I want.He wants Light Gray,I want Black BG.He doent want a Time Left,but I think its a very useful tool.

Different trader,different mindset.
hi,
I m really :confused::confused: abt the background issue. u change it to black in params of afl. I have used ami from 5.2 onwards, still I never got white background. if u do solve it pls let us know as well.
AFAIK layers is for vwap and ama lines rather than background..

param for time left is working now. updated in my signature,"imp backup" new dropbox a/c. :D

yes, Inside bar strategy also identifies sideways(alongwith vwap,ama) and keeps us out during indecision period.

totally agreed abt different traders having different mindsets. :thumb:

Mungus

no,I also did not get the solution yet.
As you can see in my above image,the background is changing in upper pane,but not in a lower pane.How that can be possible?
well,thats a layer issue.May be Pratap Ji can answer this.