• Very Much

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Not Much

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Can't say

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
I am worried

What I have observed in "some" threads lot of enegy is wasted by the members in posting out of taste posts, and each other's leg pulling.......this is really disturbing. Instead of focussing to learn new methods of trading or sharing each others experience, people are condeming each other, while FIIs are emptying our pockets.In the forum we should share each other's experience and help each other.........but here it is happening otherwise, but there are also some noteworthy threads which will help us to learn........no blame to any one, just my feelings....i really do not understand what one should do to stop all these trivial diversions.
:confused:

Some people here in this forum think that they are Demigods and should be treated like Gods.They think that they can very well nail the market's every move, but they should well remember that market humbles everyone.its only a matter of time!They try treat this forum as their own forum, if they are really interested why don't they open heir own website for giving paid cunsultancy? I believe humbleness is the hallmark of a true genius.
No hard feelings for anyone
regards:thumb:

In my opinion, depending on ones risk appetite, one should choose which intrument to invest..........say high risk takers will be investing in derivatives or penny stocks or growth stocks.........conservatives will be investing in bluechips por mutual funds........my opinion, since 3000 bucks is less capital, i would have choosen an index fund SIP or options.....but you should not plunge before educating yourself....please understand lack knowledge and discipline are the two biggest factors why so many go broke......decisions should be taken only after solid analysis of many factors and variables affecting your investment say for example time horizon for holding.
Regards
well that amount was 40% of my pay:clapping:

Re: My View Point about Share Market

View attachment 12816

HI

This attached file is fully devoted to novice trader

Ashish
thank you very much.........reports from random sample survey.....quite amazing......but there r exceptions.......:lol:
sample surveys are another type of statistical tool, used mainly to classify and interpret and extrpolate the results, its validity is aminly base on the sample space.....that is the elements present within the sample space.....how far they represent the majority and their varied domain....again there are many evidences where normal people like u and me have made fortunes and still making by trading, they also make a living out of it......it seems you haven't grasped the basics of speculation, you hve confused it with gambling.....an recommendation from my side......read the book named " Against Gods- A remarkable story of risk " by Edwin Lefvre....also brokers and exchange will charge money when u trade, thats normal business, nothing fussy abt it, it upto you how u trade? why blame the path when u can't walk properly, moreover u said this file is totally devoted to me, how that helps me in my trading endeavour? moreover it seems you haven't gone into the details of the spirit of this thread.....to post all this of your why can't you open another thread of your's? i will sure visit the thread......please post something useful from which one can learn a lot...
Thanks and regards
hope you will not misquote me if ur smart enough.......

Last edited:
Possible levels for today

Bulls upper hand only levels over 4466
crucial supports 4405- 4400
and 4370....lets see, bias is down....