Trading Signal plugin for AmiBroker - early entry

Here is my 2 cent to this excellent community traders, manual traders who find it tedious to work out AFL on their own and rely on too simple strategies like MA/RSI etc, although it can be used in conjugation with other indicators for better results.

Now get timely entry signals and use this to manage your risk . This algorithm is implemented as a amibroker plugin, just drop the DLL inside AmiBroker "plugins" folder and use the attached AFL. This is an unrestricted completely free to use and to redistribute among each others.

Disclaimer - signals generated from this plugin is not a buy sell recommendation on its own, a learned trader must use his manual analysis first, use appropriate parameters, apply on scrips that he finds suitable and manage risk.

Heart of the program lies in a call to function "RTT_PuSignal" which takes 2 parameters.

First parameter is for signal type, whether only longs, shorts or both direction,

Second parameter is for signal sensitivity, You may need to adjust range in Param() based on your time-frame and stocks, existing values are for future markets in 5min.

For example futs can be like between 0 - 1, but for options this value will be > 1, also when analyzing daily timeframe again this must be larger.

NOTE that in wrapper AFL, a hollow signals are for exit conditions like sell/cover and solid arrows are for entry - buy/short

Attachments

Raj232

Thanks for this new thread. It will be very interesting. Have you tested with actual numbers or paper traded this ?
My simple analysis:
May 15:
09:15 AM sell (25434)
09:20 AM buy 26587 => result -153
12:00 PM sell (26740) => result +153
02:30 PM buy 26500 => result +240
net profit = 240 points

May 16:
09:15 AM sell (26292) => result -208
10:25 AM buy 26235 => result +57
01:50 PM sell (26325) => result +90
03:05 PM buy 26205 => result +120
net profit = 59 points

The above is taken by showing the trade at the open of the next bar once the signal has been plotted. Correct me if i'm wrong. In reality after the signal has been plotted it takes approx 2 mins to react and place the trade, but have kept it at zero for this test.

Trades on May 17 etc are mostly whipsaws, so have not shown the results here. The results are so far good as they are positive at the end of day.
However, this would need to be automated rather than making manual entry of trades for it to work.

Do you have a free dll for placement of trades into Zerodha Kite or Tradejini, or Fyers web ? Wishing you the best and thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Thanks Raj for your reports, I haven't tried any backtest recently, Yes current signals is unconfirmed until the candles closes. So the opening of next candle is buy price, or you can take current candle closing price. For zerodha and tradejini I don't have any automation solution.

Thanks Raj for your reports, I haven't tried any backtest recently, Yes current signals is unconfirmed until the candles closes. So the opening of next candle is buy price, or you can take current candle closing price. For zerodha and tradejini I don't have any automation solution.
include with other indicator to get better result.

Here is my 2 cent to this excellent community traders, manual traders who find it tedious to work out AFL on their own and rely on too simple strategies like MA/RSI etc, although it can be used in conjugation with other indicators for better results.

Now get timely entry signals and use this to manage your risk . This algorithm is implemented as a amibroker plugin, just drop the DLL inside AmiBroker "plugins" folder and use the attached AFL. This is an unrestricted completely free to use and to redistribute among each others.

Disclaimer - signals generated from this plugin is not a buy sell recommendation on its own, a learned trader must use his manual analysis first, use appropriate parameters, apply on scrips that he finds suitable and manage risk.

Heart of the program lies in a call to function "RTT_PuSignal" which takes 2 parameters.

First parameter is for signal type, whether only longs, shorts or both direction,

Second parameter is for signal sensitivity, You may need to adjust range in Param() based on your time-frame and stocks, existing values are for future markets in 5min.

For example futs can be like between 0 - 1, but for options this value will be > 1, also when analyzing daily timeframe again this must be larger.

NOTE that in wrapper AFL, a hollow signals are for exit conditions like sell/cover and solid arrows are for entry - buy/short
1530347453726.png

getting this error