Trading options

• Trade but rarely

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

praveen taneja

Hi Praveen

How you been doing

I was dormant for 5 Years :D, I am not sure if you could recall me in Traderji.

Cheers
Vishal Alluri
Hi Vishal Bro H ru :thumb:
Bro dont say that my age is around 50 but not that much ki apne purane friends ko bhul jaaun:)
In last many years saw many friends came and went for one or other reason but I am standing here so far to listen about there well being and how are they God Bless us all Jai Ram JI KI:thumb:

Hi Vishal Bro H ru :thumb:
Bro dont say that my age is around 50 but not that much ki apne purane friends ko bhul jaaun:)
In last many years saw many friends came and went for one or other reason but I am standing here so far to listen about there well being and how are they God Bless us all Jai Ram JI KI:thumb:
Nice to hear... I am in Dubai right now ,still sorting out for a new Trading Account :D.

praveen taneja

Today nifty did continued its wave v of C of (A) down and finished at 7678 as expected in yesterdays analysis ,from 7678 it has been rising in weaker looking rise and closed at 7733.

Whats next?

It seems like it has started wave (B) rise towards 0.50 and 0.618 retracements of the whole down move from 7992 to 7678 which comes at 7835-7872 which remains ideal topping region for wave (B) at this time although 0.382 retracement at 7798 also remains valid topping target in case nifty behaves very very weak, Also in the case of going below 7678 before any retracement will lead to direct breakdown towards 7500 with confirmation coming on break below 7645 but at this time this is not my primary expectation.

Alternatively going above 0.786 retarcement at 7921 will be the very very first sign if nifty is in impulsive up for wave 3 of (3)as shown in chart with confirmation coming on break over 7992 but at this time it is also not my primary expectation.

In short nifty looks like in weak wave (B) rise towards minimum level at 7798 and ideally at 7835-7872 which should then lead to wave (C) decline towards 7400 from there.

Today nifty did continued its wave v of C of (A) down and finished at 7678 as expected in yesterdays analysis ,from 7678 it has been rising in weaker looking rise and closed at 7733.

Whats next?

It seems like it has started wave (B) rise towards 0.50 and 0.618 retracements of the whole down move from 7992 to 7678 which comes at 7835-7872 which remains ideal topping region for wave (B) at this time although 0.382 retracement at 7798 also remains valid topping target in case nifty behaves very very weak, Also in the case of going below 7678 before any retracement will lead to direct breakdown towards 7500 with confirmation coming on break below 7645 but at this time this is not my primary expectation.

Alternatively going above 0.786 retarcement at 7921 will be the very very first sign if nifty is in impulsive up for wave 3 of (3)as shown in chart with confirmation coming on break over 7992 but at this time it is also not my primary expectation.

In short nifty looks like in weak wave (B) rise towards minimum level at 7798 and ideally at 7835-7872 which should then lead to wave (C) decline towards 7400 from there.
Was the chart for above posted earlier :!

praveen taneja

Jai ram ji ki
any view on market bhai log
i have bank of baroda customer service point at shop so cant give time to market for tukka trading on friday took 8000 jan puts at 72 hope fed baba will help me to reach my target of good earning
7777 de de baba