Trading made simple

Dear Members and Seniors

I have been quite a regular visitor to this Site and read lot o news and reviews of their personal experiences in trading which has been an eye opener . Whatever knowledge has gone in has given me a new insight into trading which oneself is dissemenating.

BOQUETS AND BRICKBATS WELCOME

The system will be simple with no speculations but only realities. The charts will from Amibroker. Any suggestions will be welcome. Posting will be done if any member shows interest in the thread.

Regards

CHIEF SITTING BULL FROM LITTLE BIG HORN

Dear Members and Seniors

I have been quite a regular visitor to this Site and read lot o news and reviews of their personal experiences in trading which has been an eye opener . Whatever knowledge has gone in has given me a new insight into trading which oneself is dissemenating.

BOQUETS AND BRICKBATS WELCOME

The system will be simple with no speculations but only realities. The charts will from Amibroker. Any suggestions will be welcome. Posting will be done if any member shows interest in the thread.

Regards

CHIEF SITTING BULL FROM LITTLE BIG HORN
Start posting and the interest will get generated depending on whether members like/ find your posts/method useful to them.

Looking forward to your posts.

Smart_trade

Dear Smarttrade

Thank you for immediate reponse and sensical reply. Oneself shall endeavor the
best to keep it interesting and easy to understand.

I shall get to the bare skeletons of trading

A) TO TRADE PROFITABLY DIRECTION IS NEEDED

B) AND TIMING

c) Tools that tells the levels

First trying to know the Direction

The Market has two directions

1) Trend( up or down)

2) Sideways

FOR FINDING TREND TWO SET OF EMAS ARE USED 3 EMA AND 8 EMA
- THE PLOTTING IS STAIRCASE TYPE - THE FIELD USED IS "OPEN" AND THE EMAS REMAIN FIXED AT THE OPEN OF THE BAR - TIME FRAME IS 15 MINTUES
(SEE ATTACHED CHART)- IF THE EMA3 IS ABOVE EMA 8 AND RISING WE WILL FIND A UP TREND OR IF EMA3 IS BELOW EMA 8 AND FALLING WE FIND A DOWN TREND.

THE PLOTTING OF EMAS AS A STAIRCASE WILL BE INSTANTLY RECOGNISABLE WITHOUT ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS.
-

AS LONG AS EMA 3 IS ABOVE EMA 8 AND OPEN IS ABOVE EMA3 WE CONSIDER A TREND TO BE IN PLACE OR VICE VERSA IN CASE OF DOWN TREND.

AWAITING QUERIES.

REGARDS

Attachments

Raghuveer

Chiefsittingbull..

How do you handle whipsaws.. in a non trending market ??

Raghuveer sir..

Few doubts :
Trade what you see, not what you think. Thoughts come!! how to overcome, is it mechanical trading..
Do not let previous losses affect current Entry/SL/TE. - This is easy to achieve provided, we want to recover the losses but not today but tomorrow, then the break and the sleep makes us forget about previous losses -- any other way to do it - within the same trading day ??..
Do not immediately move your stop to breakeven once it is showing a profit!.. Then what's the criteria for traling sl..?

Last edited:
DEAR MEMBERS

Thank you for your queries,

posting charts in image shack and other sites is time consuming, however will
try implement it .

Regarding the second question of whipsaws - the thread has been started almost just begun hence go step by step.

REGARDS

CSB

Raghuveer

Chiefsittingbull..

How do you handle whipsaws.. in a non trending market ??

Raghuveer sir..

Few doubts :
Trade what you see, not what you think. Thoughts come!! how to overcome, is it mechanical trading..
Do not let previous losses affect current Entry/SL/TE. - This is easy to achieve provided, we want to recover the losses but not today but tomorrow, then the break and the sleep makes us forget about previous losses -- any other way to do it - within the same trading day ??..
Do not immediately move your stop to breakeven once it is showing a profit!.. Then what's the criteria for traling sl..?
I am not a sir. Just trying to learn intraday trading using price action.

I am trying to implement methods in these threads:
http://www.traderji.com/books/91395-e-book-price-action-trading.html
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/89395-master-one-trick-only.html
YTC Price Action Trader pdf is a must read for price action. Somewhere in http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/89395-master-one-trick-only.html or http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/91763-my-analysis-trade-reviews.html you will get a link for it.

There are many good threads on price action. Search and see what you like.

My signature is to remind me of my most common mistakes, not yet overcome those mistakes.