Trading in Forex

Forex is not easy at all. There are tons of scammers to grab your money, so being serious and finding the right one is not easy. It is difficult to trust for your money without knowing them.

Forex would never be easy for any one but, we can have a hold of it, if we learn all that which is required to survive in Forex, like risk management and money management.

Forex as any other market is not easy, but it gives you money. It all depends on your experience and strategies. The fact that there are not honest brokers is another matter. It is clear that opening an account on the forex needs to make efforts to find a good broker and trust him.

Yeah, it is the best source of making money, though not an easy one, but it is the most money yielding profession, I have ever come across and that is the reason, why traders still are here even though the inclusion of lots of risks.

Forex trading is stands for foreign exchange trading. It is the buying and selling of one money pair against the other. Another name for Forex trading is money trading. Trading Forex is something you can do from your own laptop from practically anywhere in the world. All you need is an internet interconnection.

For me Forex Trading is the best way to make some extra income online and also it could be the main source of earning for many traders who are working very hard to survive in this market.

Forex is not easy at all. There are tons of scammers to grab your money, so being serious and finding the right one is not easy. It is difficult to trust for your money without knowing them.
Forex might seems easier however it is really hard to earn money from this trading business. The best part which i like the most about this online business is that we can acquire these skills which helps us earning money from forex trading.

hir0406

Are Forex traders from India now in problem?????
Hi,

As a regulated broker that provides financial instruments to you and all our clients, we (and all other regulated FX brokers) have been asked to follow the Common Reporting Standard (CRS). What does this mean for you? It means that we now need to report the financial account information of all our clients to the relevant tax authorities of the participating countries (you can find all the participating countries here).

The Process
We are now asking all our clients to review the tax number they submitted to us when they opened their Live Trading Account. If you’re not sure what tax number you submitted, or even if you submitted a tax number at all, please fill out the attached Self-Certification form(s).

http://www.oecd.org/tax/automatic-e...d-assistance/crs-by-jurisdiction/#d.en.345489

Forex might seems easier however it is really hard to earn money from this trading business. The best part which i like the most about this online business is that we can acquire these skills which helps us earning money from forex trading.
Totally agreed with you, if you really wanna make some good income with Forex Trading, you need to learn about the various strategies and develop certain skills which are required to become successful in Forex Trading.

Online business has there different rules set and we have to follow them. As an online earner, I know what kind of risk is there while we are investing online and expecting to earn good amount from it.