Trading in Forex

Discussion in 'Forex' started by tharun232, Jul 13, 2013.

1. tharun232

tharun232 Member

Hello,
    I'm interested in forex trading, can anyone tell me which broker provides service.
    i want to trade in INR currency, plase tell who is genuine provider.

2. sony

sony New Member

You need to dig a little into the background of the forex trading system before you make your selection. Ask for their complaint history as well as the success stories. It is always better to know more about the company. Remember the significance of reliable and accurate forex trading tool in trading foreign currency.

3. bunny

bunny Well-Known Member

You cannot trade currencies, per se, according to laws and mandates issued by RBI. You can only trade derivatives of USD, JPY, EUR, GBP against INR on NSE and MCX exchanges. Future contracts are available for all four pairs but option contracts are available only on USD/INR pair.

4. Hafiz Sharkar

Hafiz Sharkar Member

Hello Tharun, you are welcome here! But I am not sure why you are interested on Exotic trading pairs! As a new Forex trader I would suggest you to start with major currency pairs of Forex! In addition, don’t start your learning process with multiple trading instruments! One or two trading pairs are much effective rather than so many trading instruments on learning!

5. NetFreak

NetFreak Member

Hello and welcome to this forum, hope you will gain and share your knowledge with us here.

6. billi

billi Member

Broker selection is getting harder these days so it is good to make some little research before finalizing the desired broker.

7. NetFreak

NetFreak Member

Yeah, it is really a very difficult question, and we need to do lots more research before selecting the broker.

8. Hulu Girl

Hulu Girl Member

Broker selection not harder but finding the right one for your trading and in your area is difficult. Because there are so many brokers, and to find out one from all of them is really difficult.

9. NetFreak

NetFreak Member

Yeah, new brokers are emerging from time to time, and it makes difficult for us to choose an appropriate one.

10. Hulu Girl

Hulu Girl Member

Choosing new broker is always difficult for any newbie as he is new to market and not familiar with market's pros and cons.