Trading Forex Options in India

Hi friends,
I am an absolute newbie to forex options , so please bear with me if my question sounds naive.
I have been trading in equity options for quite some time and have a decent idea of the basics.

I am interested to trade in forex options in the allowed 4 pairs i..e USD-INR , EUR-INR , JPY-INR and GBP-INR

I want to know : which broker is the best in terms of rates ?

I would prefer a broker where I can transfer INR from my bank account to trade , directly using net banking .

Thanks and regards,
mumbai_options

jagankris

Hi friends,
I am an absolute newbie to forex options , so please bear with me if my question sounds naive.
I have been trading in equity options for quite some time and have a decent idea of the basics.

I am interested to trade in forex options in the allowed 4 pairs i..e USD-INR , EUR-INR , JPY-INR and GBP-INR

I want to know : which broker is the best in terms of rates ?

I would prefer a broker where I can transfer INR from my bank account to trade , directly using net banking .

Thanks and regards,
mumbai_options
Check out the brokers and trading platform section which compares various brokers in terms of brokerage plans,Transaction costs and other things and choose accordingly.

I've definitely not checked out all the options and have simply stuck with REC, but I had a friend who showed me their Kotak Securities platform and I felt it was much more straight forward and user friendly.

I don't really bother with the commissions as that's generally minimal when you are making money with forex, It's the lack of discipline that cost me more than anything

Before you can choose a broker, you have to know who or what constitutes one. There are two types of brokers out there: those who deal directly with their clients (regular brokers), and those who act as intermediaries between the client and a larger broker (broker-resellers).

P.S.
managed futures trading accounts, CTA and managed forex are they the same thing? Can somebody on this forum let me know?? Also if I take advantage of forex trading offers UK then can I use systematic trading as I do on the forex markets?? Hope some people on this forum can provide answers. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: