Trading for Living -- Successfully Completed one year as Full Time Trader

kainiteh

I am not finvasia user but enjoying zero brokerage for other one....
Oh!!! So there are more than one ZERO brokerage firm??? Care to mention the name of the broker?
Wisdom capital... I am depositing less capital...
10k in equity allows me to trade 1 lot of nf and bnf.. or 2 lot of Nf or bnf or relcapital...
10k in MCX allows me to trade 3lot of crude oil...
Only take trade of less SL.. rest is MM...
Withdraw regularly...less break even so little green or break even day won’t eat my capital...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

VJAY

10k in equity allows me to trade 1 lot of nf and bnf.. or 2 lot of Nf or bnf or relcapital...
Withdraw regularly...less break even so little green or break even day won’t eat my capital...

In which plan this 10k margin available?I think its not zero brokerage plan

kainiteh

In which plan this 10k margin available?I think its not zero brokerage plan
It’s freedom plan for new user...
In cover order we can trade those lots with mentioned margin...but check is SL..we can’t put large SL... that’s where they are protecting themselves...

Seems off topic and I am disturbing...thread option flow...

onequorauser

In a typical long butterfly of 600 L + 1200 S + 600 L, order entry is something like, 200 L + 200 L + 400 S. This is repeated 3 times. Hence total 9 orders for entry. When market is more volatile, the size further gets reduced and number of orders increase.

Even if we consider 15 orders, brokerage is 300 + taxes, which is equal-ant to half a point in slippage.

If I move to fixed/no brokerage broker, then I would not have this constraint on the number of orders.
Finvasia does offer zero brokerage but you have to use Nest/Now. Not a fan of their home grown software.

I suppose you monintor and manage your positions using some other tool for options anyway. To the best of my knowledge neither zerodha or fyers offer any sophisticated tool to monitor greeks of your overall postion. So I think even Nest may not be a bad option. They do charge you for intraday leverage though.

VJAY

@amrutham Hi bro,
To short any options you need lot of capital.
How muvh capital do you employ and how much margins are blocked for shorting options?
Why you not read this thread from post 1?for any thead owner same thing explain multiple time is irrative....so please go through complete thread then you not found answer please ask....its good to flow of this thread

amrutham

Took below NF trade for May expiry.

Buy NF 10700 PE 900 Qty @ 132
Sell NF 10600 PE 900 Qty @ 99

Sell NF 10400 PE 300 Qty @ 54

Net Debit = 13.5K
Closed this position.

NF Spot @ 10600

NF 10700 PE 900 Qty @ 140
NF 10600 PE 900 Qty @ 86

NF 10400 PE 300 Qty @ 30

Credit= 48600 - 9000 = 39600